Chapter 6

"Stop moving, you're going to mess up my creation!" Nayeon scolded Dahyun, holding her head in place as she continued to do her makeup.

Dahyun was visibly nervous, her hands shaking, her breathing heavy and she was struggling to sit still. The loud music Nayeon had blasting only made matters that more chaotic and the brunette struggled to keep set on one task, stopping from doing Dahyun's makeup to dance and sing or wonder around the room like she'd forgotten something. The floor beneath them was littered with makeup from Nayeon's seemingly endless collection.

When the two were finally ready, Dahyun stood infront of the mirror next to Nayeon's bed, she studied her outfit closely, an iridescent pair of blue blue highwaisted pants with a matching cropped top with ruffled sleeves. Nayeon had pulled the confronting outfit from deep in her cupboard and at first Dahyun felt intimidated but once she put it on, paired with her makeup and Nayeon's overdramatic, constant praise she had never felt more magical in her life. Nayeon had somehow tamed the beast that was her hair and styled it neatly to her head in two braids.

Dahyun's eyes sparkled as the light reflected from the glitter that adorned her lids and she smiled to herself.

"Now, how do I look?" Nayeon said after pulling her dress over her head and posing dramatically for Dahyun's entertainment.

"Amazing, as always!" Nayeon batted the air bashfully.

The two smiled at eachother, "I'm so excited to go to a party with you, Dubu!"

They embraced eachother excitedly squealing at the thought, Dahyun felt far more at ease and the thought of being able to enjoy a party with Nayeon and Sana was becoming way more enjoyable by the second.

Sana, right, Sana.

"Sana said she's on her way from her dorm." Dahyun said looking for her bag in the deadly area that was Nayeon's side of the room, when their was a knock at the dorm door.

Nayeon answered, talking excitedly and complimenting Chaeyoung and Sana's outfits whilst the two did the same back to her.

"Have you found your bag yet, Dubu?" Nayeon called as Dahyun stuffed her phone into the bag.

Dahyun spoke stepping around the corner to the door, "Yeah, it was-"

Dahyun stopped in her tracks, an angel stood just metre's from her, in a blue mini dress that clung to her perfect body, her freshly redyed pink hair cascaded down her shoulders and those big doe eyes looked as dreamy as ever. Dahyun couldn't move, she swear she was witnessing an angel, she was even glowing, she wouldn't even be surprised if great wings sprouted from behind her.

Sana's expression mirrored hers, the two just stared and stared until Sana's eyes lit up more from that beautiful smile as she spoke, "Dahyun, you look like a fairy."

The taller one took her hand, pulling her closer, "You're so beautiful."

Dahyun felt as if she'd ascend into heaven as Sana gawked over her appearance, if it weren't for all the makeup on her face she's be a visibly blushing mess. They were both blubbering messes as they took in the view of eachother.

"We should get going before Jihyo leaves without us." Chae announced, watching the two fall from their trances to agree, making their way out of the dorm room.

In the car, Jihyo was bubbly and talkative with Nayeon, Sana and Chae, they discussed who they knew that was going to the party. Dahyun liked Jihyo, her energy was very inviting, she had short brown hair and a pretty smile.

Dahyun was quiet for the most part, just listening in on the conversation, admiring Sana's side profile, especially how ethereal it was when she smiled or laughed or staring out the window at the soft lights of the city that flickered by.