chapter 3

"I'm telling you Dahyun, I didn't know my legs could do that!"

Nayeon was low to the floor, trying her best to recreate a splits pose as she retold her weekend in the city, the younger laughing uncontrollably. Dahyun munched on the array of candy that Nayeon had bought her, once again, apology compensation as she promised.

"The whole crowd cheered me on, I was the one to remember that night." She smiled triumphantly, struggling to move from her position groaning in pain.

"I take it the alcohol played a part in your talents." Dahyun said, lending a hand to pull her to her feet.

"Whatever." She scoffed. "Gimme one of those."

Dahyun tossed her the wrapped sweet. A buzzing in her pocket distracting from the continuation of the conversation.

Unknown number: so... about that movie night?

Dahyun: Sana?

Unknown number: Yes my snowflake, tis I
Sana🌸: Does tonight at 6 sound good? My dorm?

Dahyun: sounds great,
see you then

"Earth to Dubu, are you listening?" Nayeon gruffed as she watched Dahyun smile at her phone.

She climbed from her bed, continueing to talk, "I was saying, Jeongyeon almost dropped her phone down a-" Nayeon snatched the phone from Dahyun's grip.

"Sana? Who is that?"

"She's-" Dahyun snatched the phone back before continuing," she's where I was Friday morning."

Nayeon wriggled her eyebrows at the younger, "not like that, I ran into her and she took me back to her dorm because I hurt myself."

"I see, I see and now she wants to go on a movie date with you." Nayeon gasped, cupping her hands to her face and sighing, "ah, young love."

.......

Dahyun stood outside Sana's bedroom door, she held a bag of miscellaneous snacks, from jellies to noodles, her own indecisiveness and tendency to overthink brought her here. She was so worried Sana wouldn't like what she had bought, which lead her to buy everything in the convenience store.

She wore a pink crop top and her purple sweatpants, an outfit highly dissaproved from Nayeon, whom had been trying to dress her up to the nines for what Dahyun had repeatedly reminded her 'was not a date!' And she was 'just a friend.' Which fell to deaf ears.
She also reminded her that they were watching movies together in Sana's dorm and to show up in a black dress and fishnet stockings was hardly the right attire. The older finally gave up but not without putting a little makeup on the poor girl. She had dusted her cheeks with blush and lightly brushed a sparkly pink shadow on her lids, not forgetting to add a light tint to her lips. Dahyun couldn't say she was mad at it, she quite liked what her roommate had done and it didnt look too dramatic for Sana to think she had got all dolled up for her.

She had taken her my melody pillow from her own bed with her, just in case there weren't enough pillows for the two and figured it would be a good talking point as well. She took a steady breath before knocking lightly on the door.

A bustling was heard from inside the room as the door jiggled a little before opening.

"Yah! Harai if you don't step away from that popcorn bowl I will make sure you won't physically be able to leave that bed for a month." Sana shouted before turning to meet Dahyun's face with a smile.