chapter 2

The sound of rustling woke Dahyun and she blinked a few times before her vision vocused on the room, a dark figure looming over her face, staring closely, it's eyes dark and its raven hair hung like a curtain around it's face.
Dahyun felt her soul leave her body as she jumped at the sight, silently yelping, her head knocking slightly on the body behind her, but Sana didn't seem to move at the contact.

Once she realised the thing standing above her was a girl, she relaxed, embarressed once again for being scared of another person. The raven haired girl laughed, an evil smirk placed on her lips.

"Alright, I haven't showered yet, I didn't think I was that scary." She teased, examining her puffy eyes in the mirror that sat between the two girls beds.

Dahyun shifted a little in the bed until she felt the tight hold around her waist, her cheeks erupting in a heat of blush as she realised Sana was clingling to her, a hand placed unknowingly on her exposed stomach. Sana stirred below her and Dahyun turned to look at the girl who sleepily smiled, her pink hair strewn all over her face as her head turn into the pillow. She looked like a little puppy, the way her closed eyes crinkled and how she snuggled into Dahyun, trying her best to wake up.

Absentmindedly, she lifted her hand to push some of her hair out of her face, before turning her attention back to the raven haired girl.

"Do you often watch people sleep?" Dahyun questioned as Sana slowly sat up beside her, her arm detaching from the smallers waist.

"Well when I wake up and there is a stranger in my bestfriends bed, yes. Sana usually tells me when she's bringing home a girl. Sana you didn't tell me you were seeing someone." Momo lightly shouted from the bathroom.

Dahyun's eyes almost bulged out of her head at the statement and Sana didn't look too much different from Dahyun, stuttering, "Yah, Momo!."

The girl only responded with a laugh.

"I'm not her girlfriend, I just ran into her this morning-" Dahyun tried to explain, stumbling a little over her words.

"No, no I get it, I'm sorry for misinterpreting it." she smirked "it's just you look like a couple, I mean, you even have matching hair."

She exited the bathroom, gesturing at the two. Sana and Dahyun exchanged glances, Sana looking at Dahyuns pastel, icey blue hair and picking up her own strands to admire the baby pink hue. She smiled a little and Dahyun felt her cheeks pinken a little again at the realisation.

"Anyway, Momo this is Dahyun, Dahyun this is Momo, Momo she is our new friend. We met this morning" Sana smiled, wrapping her arm around Dahyun's.

Momo quirked her eyebrow, "hmm well hello Dahyun, it's nice to meet you, sorry for scaring the living hell out of you so early in the day." Ducking down to search through a chest of drawers.

The girl trudged back to the bathroom with a pile of clothes in hand.

Sana climbed over Dahyun to reach the floor as she began to collect what she needed for her upcoming class. She stopped as she began to search around for something, nodding once it caught her eye as she got on her hands and knees to retreive something from under Momos bed, coming back up with a phone.

"Note to self, never leave your phone on any part of Momo's bed or it will end up in a vortex," she looked up at Dahyun, eyes wide as she handed her the phone, "here, can I have your number?"

Dahyun nodded as she typed it in, looking at the time before passing it back.

"Alright, well I have class in half an hour,"Sana spoke, carelessly removing her shirt, her eyes meeting Dahyun's with a smile. "You are welcome to go back to sleep, if not I'll see you around."

"Maybe we could go out some time, or we could just hang out together in the dorms, I'd love to show you the wonders of a Sana movie marathon."

Dahyun blushed a little, pulling her gaze from Sana's, "I'd like that very much."

"I would too, well in that case, I'll text you when I'm free next."

She secured a pair of glasses on her nose as she picked up her bag, waving a goodbye to Dahyun and Momo before leaving the room.

Dahyun slipped from the warmth of the covers and slid her feet into her slippers, she began making the bed, pulling the covers back and tucking them in place. She picked up the plushies and placed them back by the pillows.

"Are you headed out?" Momo asked as she watched Dahyun run a hand over the covers to flatten them out.

"Yeah, I better get back to my dorm to study, I have classes this afternoon."

Momo nodded, "okay well, see you later."

"You too." Dahyun closed the door softly behind her.

The hallway was now bustling with people and they all stared at her still in her pyjamas as they passed.

Dahyun unlocked the door to her room and was met with silence, something she was void of that morning, Nayeon's suitcase was gone. Dahyun sighed grabbing her phone off of her bedside table before falling onto her bed.

Nayeon: where'd you go?

Nayeon: I'm leaving now.

                                      Dubu: Were you trying to wake the
whole dormitory?

Nayeon: Was I that loud baby, I'm sorry! I'll make it it up to you.

Nayeon: I love you!

                                      Dubu: I know you will~~~
Have fun! Say hi to
Jeongyeon for me.

Dubu: love you too.