Chapter 10

"You can come and collect your marks from the comic assignment at the end of class." The teacher announced whilst she explained the basics of their new assessment.

Dahyun was an average student, she'd always passed her classes but still held that anxious feeling about receiving marks.
When class had ended she waited for the students to line up, embarrassed that the teacher might make a comment about her work that would give the students some sort of fuel the tease her poor submission.

"Dahyun, I really loved your comic, I must admit, you got quite a difficult emotion, but your interpretation was beautiful." The teacher said looking over Dahyun's work again, smiling softly.

Dahyun admittedly was in disbelief over the teacher's words.

"Congratulations." She smiled, handing Dahyun her mark.

Dahyun looked at the paper in her hand, reading the mark of high distinction.

Sana had been watching quietly from the doorway, lightly listening in on both Chaeyoung and Dahyun's separate conversations. She watched as Dahyun's face lit up, feeling at ease as she had been hearing Dahyun complain about her mark for this class for the past few weeks.

"Thankyou so much!" She smiled widely at her teacher before saying goodbye and heading for the door.

Dahyun's gaze met Sana's and the taller girl matched her bright smile.

"See, I told you not to worry!" Sana said pulling her into a brief hug.

Before the girls had a chance to leave the teacher spoke up from her seat.

"You're one lucky girlfriend." She said, looking at Sana with a kind smile.

Dahyun could feel her cheeks beginning to burn as Sana linked her arm around hers and pulled her to her side, boasting about Dahyun proudly.

"I know, isn't she the best?" Sana said looking up at her.

-----------

Sana came back into Dahyun's dorm room with takeaway Chinese bags in hand, kicking some of Nayeon's clothes to the side to place them on the floor.

"You know, if it was anyone else's room but yours and Nayeon's I wouldn't step foot in here but I think I enjoy your room." Sana smiled, grabbing two containers and bringing them to Dahyun's bed.

"I know it's bad Sana, you don't have to lie."

"No, I'm not, in a way it's, homely." Sana said, searching deeply in her head for the right word.

Dahyun burst into laughter, "Homely?"

Sana hummed in agreeance, "Yeah, everything about you, even your mess is homely to me. You feel like home to me Dahyun."

Dahyun felt her heart swell at that as she shoveled her food into her mouth.

"So, is your lucky girlfriend allowed to see your high distinction assignment?" Sana asked, staring at Dahyun with those soft eyes.

Nodding, Dahyun pointed to her bedside table.

Sana sat in her lap as she read the teachers comments, flipping the page to reveal Dahyun's work with the titled "Euphoria".

The comic strip depicted a girl surrounded by people, her smile so bright and kind and an eruption of fireworks in her eyes. It seemed to just be the front view of her face again and again as the background around her swirled and moved. The last picture was the girl in an embrace with another girl. Dahyun grew quiet as she watched Sana flip through the pages. Eventually it clicked and she shot up to face Dahyun, her smile beaming as brightly as the girl in the drawings.

"Is that me?"

Dahyun had stuffed her mouth full of food but the redness blooming in her cheeks gave it away, so, she nodded shyly.

She squealed and threw herself into Dahyun's arms, "I don't think I'll ever love anyone more than I love you, Dahyun."

Sana's embrace tightened as she shook her in a passionate hug, giggling into her chest.

"L-love?" Dahyun choked, coughing up the food she had gingerly tried to swallow.

Sana pulled back, the soft strawberry scent of hair wafting at Dahyun, her smile so unbelievably large as she stared at the younger.

"Yes. I love you, Dahyun." She said, her hands cupping her cheeks.

Dahyun chewed her lip, her eyes dancing around the room, she could feel her cheeks heating up and she thought she'd explode, trying so hard to bite back the biggest grin, only to fail.

"I love you too."

Sana squealed again, smothering her face, hands, neck and any surface of her body that she could access with kisses.

Dahyun erupted into fits of laughter at the older girl's action, halting her movements to bring her lips to hers, just as soft as the first time.

(Note: Believe it or not this is the end, as shitty as it is. I'm sorry I held off on updating for so long, writing is so hard, let alone writing well which I obviously can't do lmao. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and I'm sorry the end is so bad, I was going to make it longer but was a little stumped so I think it's better to just end the fic here, I love you all and thankyou for being so kind to me!!!! <3)