ʟᴇᴍᴏɴᴀᴅᴇ 𝗯𝘆 95𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀

minho stood in his pretty kitchen stirring the lemonade he was making. it brought memories of him and his husband when they used to make lemonade. when they used to be together all the time. when chris loved him. he frowned but he didn't feel anything anymore. now he's never home, always at "work" but of course, minho knew it wasn't true.

everyone would tell him his husband's left. he's known about the girl he keeps on the side for a while, but minho loves chris too much to leave him even if he is unfaithful. all minho can do all day is think about his husband and ponder ways to get chris to love him again. chris spends the day with her now and all minho does is stay at home and wait for chris to come home. he's always waiting for him.

he grabbed two glass cups and poured the lemonade and some ice cubes into them. he walked over to the living room, set the glasses down on the table, and laid on the couch, in his pretty dress. he doesn't know why he bothers to dress up anymore if chris isn't there to see him. he waited, but for now, he didn't wait for chris. he waited for hyunjin to come over and give it to him.

hyunjin would come over sometimes to cheer his friend up, but sitting by the pool drinking cool lemonade turned into them fucking. it started with a lap dance that was meant to be for fun but since then all they do is fuck. they fuck in the backyard, on the kitchen counter, on the lawn chairs, anywhere they want.

he heard the front door open and stayed there waiting for hyunjin to come. minho have hyunjin a key to the house a while ago. minho always waits in the day room for him.

"hey hyung." he hears hyunjin say as he enters the room. minho motions for him to come over and hyunjin sits next to him and cuddles into minho while playing with his hair.

"wow hyung, you look so, so pretty." hyunjin said, admiring min in his dress. minho smiled and hugged hyunjin tightly. hyunjin kissed minho softly and minho kissed back before pulling away and telling hyunjin to sit up. he tugged hyunjin's hand and dragged him upstairs into his and chris' room. hyunjin was surprised because normally they'd cuddle first or talk before doing anything. he was surprised because they've never fucked in that room, it was truly different.

"in here?" hyunjin questions looking around. he's never even been in the room, it made him feel weird. they fuck anywhere even on the dead flowers in the garden.

"my husband's gone." minho uttered while climbing into the swan bed. hyunjin glanced around and felt guilty that he was going to fuck his friend's husband in their shared bed.

hyunjin wanted to run away with minho, but minho would always tell him that he could never do that. minho loves chan more than life itself. hyunjin feels the same about minho. they've been doing this for so long and hyunjin fell unbelievably in love with minho, but obviously, minho didn't feel the same. it crushed hyunjin anytime he would think about it too much, so he tried to focus on the man on the bed in front of him.

"you shouldn't worry, jinnie-yah. he won't be home for hours." minho reassured him. hyunjin crawled onto the bed with minho and played with his hair again. minho pouted looking up at him.

"it's okay hyungie." hyunjin smiled and kissed him.

"jinnie, please fuck me." he looked so miserable, but hyunjin nodded. minho quickly ripped off hyunjin's shirts and tugged hyunjin's jeans down. hyunjin stopped minho and kissed him deeply before slipping off minho's lovely dress and tossing it to the side. he palmed him through his underwear and minho whined into the kiss. "please hurry." minho sighed and hyunjin looked at his watery eyes, must be because he's so desperate right? he finally slid minho's underwear off and looked at minho for the lube. he reached under the pillow and gave it to hyunjin. hyunjin spread some lube on his fingers and slowly pushed one in. he heard minho huff loudly and looked up to him. "just fuck me already please." minho complained and hyunjin raised a brow.