ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀsᴛᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ꜰᴇᴇʟ, ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜ 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆

Minho smiled as he inhaled the lovely scent of the flowers that scattered around the field, half-lidded eyes looking forward as he walked further from his cottage and closer to the spot that he would rest onto just to star gaze at the night, whenever he didn't feel like sleeping. He loved to do such thing, even when he was still little - with his mother and father.

But right now, years and decades after, he was to stay alone - and watch the stars all by himself.

And if possible.. He would get to see his mother and father's twinkling bright stars and found constellations right above every once in a while.

He was wearing a flowy loose long sleeved white shirt, one that had the front laces slightly untied - with matching dark trousers and nothing much as well dark brown leather boots on as he made his way over to his sacred spot.

His fluffed brown hair had been caressed by the wind, one he had recently cut back short since it had grown just a bit. It felt sort of relieving to know that he still owned - or more of has - atleast a place where he can let out what he wants to truly say, or if he wants to be alone right now without anybody. Like it was a secret place he'd love to keep for himself.

The breeze whispered around to his small figure, close to his ear, creating shivers down his spine. His fingers could feel the sharp edges of the leaves prick and graze over to his smooth palms as he brought it closer to it, a small smile dancing on his lips ad he grew closer to his safe haven, eyes settled down on the familiar place.

He grasped onto his blanket tighter. It looked as similar as before.. if not, the even more beautiful.

Somehow the grass have not grown yet the flowers still bloomed perfectly, even throughout winter it still stayed in good condition - perhaps it was because of the magic that held within the forest. One that he truly believed in, even if it was just a small tale that has been told. Faes.

Specifically the Unseelie and Seelie faes.

It was a myth his mother would tell of him every single night, saying it as if it were a bed time story - and even until now, he barely doubted that the presence of the said faes were false as ever. He believes in them as much as he does to the creatures and the magic of the forest closeby.

They were divided into two sides, the light and the dark, the summer and the winter seasons - Seelie and Unseelie. As much as he's never seen one in person.. He's heard various of rumours coming from the town square, of how some men had managed to put up from gathering wood at the earliest morning instead of the night, and never close to that side of the forest in fears of meeting their presence.

He doesn't know how it would be true but.. It was somewhat there. He does believe.

Once he had arrived, he sat down onto the spread patches of grass around, hands against the ground before sighing in relief - The weight on his shoulders had immediately vanished as he took his time to.. relax and breathe for a moment by the peaceful field.

He couldn't see what he'd be doing on his later life, as he's been doing everything in some sort of a replay, a pattern that grows far too tiring and giving that strike of boredom to the fact that there wasn't anything.. new nor grand to show up in his doorstep. He works around and buys by the main market, and in the end of the day he reads a book and gather more wood to use atleast for the future before sleeping.

He then slowly laid down on the grass after placing his soft checkered blanket, the strands of his dark brown hair had laid on it without any other feeling except for comfort, inhaling up with his eyes closing from the bellowing breeze that rushed past time to time as if it was humming a lullaby.