ɢᴀᴍʙʟᴇ ᴋɪssᴇs, ᴘᴀʏ ᴡɪʏʜ ʀᴏsᴇs 𝗯𝘆 '𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗺'

It started with an ultimatum, as most things often do.

"Either you kiss me, or you leave."

It sounded like an easy enough bet. What Minho didn't know at the time was how he would be losing this bet every time on all fronts.

But it wasn't like he didn't put up a fight, albeit reluctant.

"There's no going back from this." He felt a pathetic need to clear his throat after he heard how wrecked his own voice sounded to him. He didn't though, he let it border on a whisper. His first mistake. First of many, if you will.

"Are you afraid, Minho-yah?"

He shook his head as best as he could with the lack of sense and control he had over it after the younger cut to the chase and dropped the usual honorifics. The change in their dynamic after over one year of solid friendship should have scared Minho off but it didn't. The fire didn't alert his fight or flight instincts, it set his insides alight and he wanted to be consumed by it.

"Tell me what you want."

Easy. "I want to ruin you and our friendship."

Hyunjin's lips curled into a smirk, Minho's eyes followed.

"Well? What's it gonna be?"

For all the show Hyunjin was putting on, Minho could see his confidence was wavering. Realizing how well he knew the other simultaneously filled him with a familiar sense of comfort, terrified him to no end with the knowledge that the foundation of that comfort was about to come crumbling down and made him want to reassure Hyunjin that he wouldn't just leave.

Hyunjin looked like he would fall apart if Minho left — or maybe it was Minho who would dissipate before he made it to his room, he wasn't sure — but the thought of leaving the younger hanging made him want to throw up thorns in disappointment.

If he knew one thing in that moment, it was that no matter what he chose, he couldn't avoid altering their friendship. If it was all going down, so be it, he thought. At least he'd taste Hyunjin through it.

And that's how Minho made the decision to kiss his roommate.

That, he could be held responsible for. What couldn't be held against him however, was the way Hyunjin melted under his touch and moaned into his mouth when he deepened the kiss. After that, he decided, he wouldn't be held accountable for whatever followed. And if he were, he wouldn't be alone in it.

They stumbled into the younger's room, an action they'd done a hundred times before, just not attached at the lips. Details. Hyunjin giggled onto his lips when Minho tripped and stepped on his socked feet, Minho couldn't help the stupid smile breaking over his face.

When the back of his legs hit the bed, he sat down and pulled Hyunjin along with him. The younger easily climbed on his lap and used his leverage to push Minho on the mattress.

"Eager."

"Shut up."

"Make me."

Hyunjin just rolled his eyes with a bright smile still plastered on his now red lips and dove back in to kiss him stupid with his back arching where he hovered above. Minho wrapped his legs around Hyunjin's waist just because it was right there for him to do that.

"You're ridiculous," Hyunjin said, lips still touching, tone still amused.

"Not as ridiculous as this shirt still being on you." Minho tugged the hem of Hyunjin's top like a petulant child.