ᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ʜᴀʟғ ғɪsʜ 𝗯𝘆 𝗠1𝗡𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗬

- warning ⚠️ ( 18+ )

Lee Minho was a cat hybrid and he was 19 years old.

Well, he looked like a 19-year-old boy, but he had lived about 40 cat years. Of course he didn't like to say he was 40-something, so he let everyone believe he was near the sweet 19.

He was around 15 years old (cat years) when Jisung rescued him from the shelter where he lived whit who should be his mother, of course Miss Ly was a normal cat and not Minho's mother. But the shelter people believed she was, so Minho didn't correct them.

Minho didn't remember his mother, the oldest memories he had were from the shelter, and weren't pretty memories, so Minho preferred to consider the day Jisung rescued him as his oldest memory.

From that day on, Minho became the happiest cat of all. His master pampered him a lot, bought him delicious fish-shaped sweets, cut fruit into cubes for him, gave him funny toys and loved him very much. Minho didn't want anyone else in his life, Jisung was all he needed.

When he reached the age required to be able to transform his skin into a human, Jisung was very embarrassed to carry the pretty naked kitten, so he bought him clothes. Long sweaters and shorts for Minho to walk around the house wagging his cute fluffy tail.

Minho had pointy ears and a fluffy tail in his human form, maintaining a full human appearance was a waste of a lot of energy, so he preferred to stay with ears and tail inside the house.

Jisung adored his kitten, he brought him home when his best friend Changbin told him that he could adopt a hybrid so he wouldn't feel so lonely. Of course, Jisung didn't want a hybrid so he wouldn't feel alone in that way.

He wanted a hybrid because the way they were treated was horrible to him, so he took his savings and went to the most abandoned and seedy shelter he could found, then found a ball of tangled black hair and brought it home.

The caretakers of the shelter told him that it was very probably that Minho, because the ball of hair already had a name, would never transform into a human, because he came from a litter of bad breed cats.

For a while Jisung considered the possibility that he had been tricked into actually bringing home an ordinary cat. But still, Minho kept him company and was an adorable mop with green eyes and a small body.

Of course, Jisung could never claim him for being 'an ordinary cat'.

However, when Jisung woke up one summer two years after bringing Minho home, he regretted bringing him home. That day Minho was smiling widely, his eyes were shining and his smile was as bright as the sun. He was on Jisung's lap as usual, however, he was no longer an adorable fluffy ball.

Minho had shown his human form for the first time and he was more beautiful than Jisung had ever imagined. Pale skin contrasted with jet black hair, narrow waist and long legs. Jisung must be dreaming, he had a beautiful naked man astride him.

But when Minho softly meowed good morning, Jisung snapped back to reality. He couldn't think of Minho in that way.

Anyway, after that their interactions became more dynamic and closer. Jisung was starting to lose his sanity when Minho was around in his human form. God, it was unfair.

So he didn't think twice when his olded sister asked him to take care of her strange pink fish for a while. He needed something to distract himself and get away from Minho. So he went to visit his sister's house and brought back a square fish tank with a fish in it.

"Hey, Minnie~ look what I brought. It's a little fish!"

"You what?" Minho asked, coming out of his room.