ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ ᴅᴇғɪɴᴇs ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴛʜɪɴɢs 𝗯𝘆 𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 (fluff)

Minho gave smile towards his mother, who was gladly bringing him over to one of the prestigious academy's in Seoul. Taking his pearly white training bag from the back of the seat, he earned a soft kiss on the forehead from her with additional parenting speech once again (she already did one before starting the car) making him let out a whine, "Mom!" He wheezed, hearing soft laughter coming out of the older.

She smiled back, fixing his hair before glancing over to the academy - it had a variety of courses that only ranged towards music and arts. And for him, he settled onto the works of ballet dancing - at first he only did it because his parents has told him, but slowly, he loved it. He adored the feeling of every move, how it felt like he was slowly getting into character each second.

He'd always hear compliments about it - How he seemed to show emotion. As if he was one with his character, telling his story as he moved.

"I'm sorry, okay - You can't blame me for being excited you know? You've come so far. I'm so proud of you... so much." He heard her say, making his smile go wider. It made him feel.. So lightened when those words came out of her.

"Hey, stop making me want to cry right now at this moment, Eomma! I really will!" He pouted, the expression hardening on his face when he found her laughing once more.

"Alright, alright," she puffed out in the middle of her laugh, releasing her hold on him - hesitantly, gently - before coming back into her calming aura. "I'll stop, I'll stop. Now go, you wouldn't want to be late for your class, would you?"

His eyes widened before taking his things immediately and opening the door, "Ah right! Right! Bye Eomma! I love you!"

"I love you too!" He turned to see the window rolled open, waving at her with a childish grin as she did back with just as much excitement as he has - And she's not the one enrolling here.

And with that, he rushed away, gripping onto his belongings quickly - he was pretty late (he must admit it was his fault for practicing in his dance room late at night) and it was quite worse to know he is a new student.. And it's his first day here in this academy. Looking around, his eyes widened seeing the place itself - it was gigantic. Buildings and buildings, the whole campus was so.. private and in some way, aesthetically beautiful.

He stared in amazement, before shaking his head as he remembered that he should be by the dance studio right now.

Biting his lip, he nervously walked inside and took a shaky breath, turning over to the reception that was quite nearby. Stuttering on his steps, he walked over to the front and gave a small smile to the lady who stood at the other side.

She seemed to look like she was in her late thirties, taking in calls that made it enough for him to realize she was technically very busy at the moment and if he'll wait even more, he'd seriously be more late. But if he just goes with the flow and finds the room himself, wouldn't he get late during the journey?

He didn't know what to do..

Before he could ever delve deeper into his jumbled thoughts, somebody cleared their throat and he then noticed that it was the lady who stared at him with a timid smile, pressing the hold button from the telephone as she peered over to him, "Yes?"

"Ah.. I'm sorry for interrupting, may you please help me find the room for.. erm.. Mr. Park's ballet class?" He shyly let out, seeing her furrow her brows as though she was thinking hardly before her features became more lighter and gave him a smile that was definitely was better than the first one.

"Ofcourse, here's a little map of the institute, his ballet class is by the big building by the left near the theatre, third floor and the last door by the right. New student?" She responded softly, making him nod instantly before taking the parchment with his free hand.