right under your touch by 'lovedelune'

It is the first time they spent the day alone and together, having been busy with all the year-end shows they needed to attend, practice here and there for days on end, and several performances they needed to showcase, and Hyunjin just misses his boyfriend a lot.

Hyunjin wakes up inside Minho's room after yesterday's event, it is a deja 'vu, Hyunjin having been reminded of the thing occurring last year where he woke up next to his hyung, causing quite a commotion to the fandom. Oh, was it such a great memory to behold. He absent-mindedly smirks at the thought and then his eyes focus once more on the form right beside him, sleeping ever so peacefully.

He misses his boyfriend so much and being able to be this close to him sends butterflies fluttering around Hyunjin's stomach. Minho is such a sight to behold, beautiful in his most natural form and Hyunjin is not someone to not appreciate beautiful things. And so he did not fight the urge to get a hand up and touch Minho's bare cheek, giving feathery touches to it as though touching a porcelain doll.

Allowing his hand to press on Minho's face, he lightly grazes his thumb over the soft skin and revels in his beauty.

Hyunjin takes his time observing the face in front of him, eyes roaming all over Minho's features. He looks at Minho's forehead—that place he loves to kiss. And then his eyes go down to Minho's eyebrows—those perfectly shaped eyebrows. Hyunjin's eyes then travel down to Minho's still closed eyes, unknowingly smiling to himself as he remembers how those eyes look at him in different ways only he can see; the way Minho looks at him sharply whenever he acts playfully annoying, or whenever those eyes sparkle with joy and turn into crescents as Minho smiles in delight, or the way Minho's eyes fills with softness and fondness at the most random times—sometimes without Minho even realizing it. Hyunjin loves and cherishes seeing those all the same, and he holds them dearly in his heart.

Minho slightly moves, as if stirring awake and that takes Hyunjin out of his trance.

Oh god, what's with Hyunjin today? Why does he feel extremely soft and... so in love?

When was he ever not?

"Hyunjin-ah?" Minho says, voice low and raspy from sleep. Hyunjin meets his hyung's eyes when Minho flutters his eyes open.

"Good morning, lovely," Hyunjin greets him and Minho furrows his eyebrows at the endearment. Hyunjin laughs at the sight.

"Are you making fun of me, Hwang Hyunjin?" Minho pretends to threaten him as he slowly drifts off from his sleep, putting a hand up to rub the sleep away from his eyes. A sly smile forms on Hyunjin's face as he shakes his head and leans in to kiss Minho on the lips.

"Why is it like that? You're threatening me but the way you said my name..." Hyunjin cuts off his sentence, eyes roaming over Minho's features while the other only watches him silently, scoffing and shaking his head at that, and then he chuckles softly.

"Isn't this all too familiar to you?" Minho changes the subject and Hyunjin nods at the question.

"Happy New Year," Hyunjin says and Minho gives him a small smile before he moves forward to press their lips together, soft and careful but Minho yelps when Hyunjin suddenly bites his bottom lip, and when he pulls back, Minho is already glaring at him.

"What is your problem?" Minho pinches the tip of Hyunjin's nose, and the younger whines at the action, pushing the other's hand away with a huff.

"I don't know, you just look extremely biteable today," Hyunjin answers and as if to prove his point, he moves closer to bite Minho on his earlobe.

The action, quite unexpected, has Minho creating a noise Hyunjin didn't expect he would make. That has him moving back to stare at his hyung with wide eyes.