ɪɴᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏʟʟɪᴘᴏᴘs 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗵𝗲𝘅𝗲_𝗰𝗰

Weasel's Easel.

He raised an eyebrow. So this was the place that Changbin had recommended him to get a tattoo from.

Minho had wanted one, since he had been accepted as an choreographer for a local dance studio and his friend, Changbin only had amplified his want for one, when he himself had showed up with a cute tattoo and happily presented it to Minho.

And Minho was amazed by the inks and design. So Changbin had given him the address of the tattoo shop and told him that his friend Chan worked there, which meant that Minho could probably get a discount if he mentioned Changbin to him. (And even if Minho doubted that, he still went there as the tattoo on Changbin's bicep really had convinced him to go.)

He stepped up to the front door and opened it, hearing the bell ring to signal someone coming in to the employees.

"Coming!", He heard a voice yell from, what he guessed was the break room for the staff.

Minho looked around the shop as he waited for the employee to arrive. He saw very stylish couches assembled next to the front door, a desk and counter and more doors, which probably led to the rooms where the tattooing process would take place.

They really had an eye for style and aesthetics, Minho could tell.

His attention was caught as two guys walked into the room that Minho was standing in and observing quietly.

One of the guys matched the description that Changbin gave him for Chan, telling him the guy was well built, had curly hair and only wore black.

But Minho wasn't focused on him. His eyes widened and he felt himself start to blush as he caught sight of the other man walking into the room following behind Chan.

He was tall, well taller than Minho, had dyed blonde hair, that was styled into a halfway up ponytail and his face was gorgeous with plump lips and all those nice features, which some people got surgery for, so that they could have them as well.

The guy looked like a model. And he was also sucking on a lollipop.

Minho gulped as the guy noticed him and grinned around the lollipop in his mouth at Minho.

Chan had also noticed him and greeted him politely. "Hey there."

Minho shook his head to get himself back on track and he looked to Chan, who was smiling at him. "Uhm hi? I'm here for a tattoo."

"Aren't they all?", Hot guy laughed and Chan swatted at him.

"Have you booked an appointment with us? Or are you still looking for prints? Do you need any help with anything?", Chan asked him, as he went behind the counter.

"Erm, well I haven't booked an appointment yet, as I'm still looking for a nice print and this place was recommended to me by a friend. Uh — Changbin?", Minho replied, feeling warm under his clothes as the hot guy kept staring at him, whilst he was looking at Chan.

Chan's eyes brightened up and his grin got toothier. "Ah, Changbin? Are you a friend of his?"

Minho nodded. "I am, Changbin and I took the same dance course back in high school, he still regularly dances with me."

"Then you must be Minho! Nice to meet you, I'm Chan.", The hot guy cleared his throat and Chan rolled his eyes, before he pointed at him. "And that's Hyunjin."

Minho smiled. "It's nice to meet you too, Chan-sii." He glanced to the other man, Hyunjin. "And you as well, Hyunjin-sii."

Chan swatted at him. "You can call me hyung, Minho-ya. We normally speak informal in this shop, as we both are still young guys. So, what exactly are you looking for?"