ʏᴏᴜʀs ᴛʀᴜʟʏ ʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴊ 𝗯𝘆 𝘀𝗸𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗲

Minho has seen the twins a lot in the club he was working in. He didn't know who they were, what they do for a living or where they came from.

All he knew was that they were two very attractive identical twins who loved drinking and dancing.

He never asked their names or did any other conversations other than Minho getting their orders and serving them.

"Hi, same as usual?" Minho asked over the music when he reached them.

They were on the other side of the bar counter but he could tell that they were both tall.

The one on the left, the blonde twin, smirked at him as he leaned forward, glancing at the one on the right, the one with bright-red hair, who nodded.

"Yeah." The red-head said before looking at Minho slowly from where his shirt was tucked in his black jeans to his eyes.

Minho blinked, shifting on his feet because of the heavy, lustful gaze.

Minho was wearing a simple white shirt that was tucked under his black skinny jeans, his white sneakers squeaked under him as he moved to prepare their drinks.

The white light above him made his necklaces twinkle under the eyes of many.

He could feel both their eyes on his broad back. Minho shook his head before picking up the drinks and taking them to the twins.

"Here you go!" Minho said, wiping his hands on the apron hand towel on his shoulder.

The two gave him a nod and started drinking, giving Minho the chance to move to the next (already drunk) customer.

The twins were always there, always on the same spot, always having the same drinks, but never did they look at Minho like they did tonight.

They watched his every move, maintained eye contact when Minho glanced at them for a second.

It made Minho's cheeks burn from the attention.

Minho wasn't usually shy when someone flirted with him, he flirted back all the time.

But this was different.

Minho knew he was attractive, but the twins' beauty was heaven and hell combined.

Out of this world, as one would say.

Minho's attention was caught by them again when the blonde raised a hand.

"Another round?'" Minho asked when he noticed the empty glasses.

"We actually have a question." Blonde said and Minho blinked at them. "Do you want to come with us?" Red asked him.

Minho blinked in shock, eyes widening and lips parting. "To do what?" Minho asked even though he knew what they wanted, his feet were stuck on the ground.

He wanted to play hard to get, but it's been a while since he had good sex.

"What else?" Blonde asked back and Minho glanced around to check his co-workers. "My shift ends in an hour." Minho answered, biting his lip when Red winked at him.

"We'll have a few more dances and come back here." Red said and Minho nodded slowly, watching them leave.

"Lucky." Felix, one of his co-workers, said beside him and Minho laughed.

"You know what to do, right?" Minho asked him, glancing at his friend. Felix smiled, patting his back.

"Your location is on for me to find you when you send a red emoji." Felix answered and Minho smiled, messing up the other's hair.