sᴏ ᴏʙsᴄᴇɴᴇ 𝗯𝘆 𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁_𝗵𝗲𝘅𝗲

A yelp echoed in the with red lights tinted room as Minho buried his head into the sheets below him.

A chuckle reached his ears as the person, who had Minho bent over their lap, caressed his behind, soothing the stinging pain there with soft touches.

"Aigoo~ Don't hide your pretty face from me.", Hyunjin cooed and he raised his hand again, before Minho felt it slap against his ass once more, making it jiggle.

Minho hiccuped, but he turned his head sideways to show Hyunjin his profile view.

"Mhm? Are you finally listening to me bunny?", Hyunjin giggled and he softly clapped his hands down onto Minho's ass, petting it almost.

Minho whined, flustered to no end and flushed red everywhere as Hyunjin dominated him. Which he had been doing for almost an hour.

"Get up bun.", Hyunjin ordered, putting his hands on Minho's waist so that Minho could raise his hips up.

He moved to sit on his knees as he shook with tremors still running through his body, before he was being pushed back by Hyunjin to fall into the comforter behind him.

Minho gasped and his hips rutted up as Hyunjin grabbed ahold of his thighs and spread his legs far apart from each other.

He laughed, looking down at Minho's trembling body.

"You're so cute when you get all submissive for me baby~"

Hyunjin pushed his knee upwards to hold one of Minho's legs spread and used his now free hand to push a hand down on Minho's tummy, delighting in the way Minho moaned at the pressure that Hyunjin was using.

"You're leaking all over yourself bun~", Hyunjin smirked and he teasingly ran his fingers over Minho's pink flushed dick, which twitched due to Hyunjin's teasing.

"To bad that I won't let you come today."

Minho's eyes widened and his mouth dropped open in shock.

"N-No Hyunnie —"

Hyunjin tsked and pressed down on Minho's dick causing Minho to keen and arch up.

"Don't protest my decision. You have been acting very naughty today so this will be your punishment."

Minho shook his head weakly.

"P-please..."

Hyunjin cooed, but his hand pressed down harder, electing a mewl from Minho's swollen red and glistering lips.

They had been going at this for a while now and if Minho hadn't been allowed to come until this point, he knew that Hyunjin's decision was final to make him suffer like this.

Minho sobbed as his dick was being toyed with, but Hyunjin stopped every time he saw that Minho was getting close. (It was very telling when Minho's mouth would drop open and his thighs would tense and weaken sporadically.)

Both of Hyunjin's hands wandered down to cup Minho's ass and to spread his asscheeks apart, as Hyunjin heaved him up slightly so that his dick slapped against his belly with the movement and his chin was pressed down against his chest.

Hyunjin spat on his hole before, without warning Minho, he pushed a digit in, only teasing the opening and not delving in further.

Still Minho moaned and his dick throbbed as Hyunjin treated him like a toy.

Hyunjin sighed in content and his hands left Minho's body, making his behind fall back into the comforter.

Minho felt like putty and oh so pent up.