ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ 𝗯𝘆 𝗠1𝗡𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗡𝗬

Minho doesn't like airports, nor does he like tofly or standin long lines. That's why he always go to the farthest bathrooms at the airport.
His boring journey ends up being a fantasy come true when he meets Hyunjin in the Bathroom.
Minho is totally into Black-haired boys and Hyunjin is just his type, so he's not surprised when he ends up kneeling n front of Hyunjin on the bathroom floor, his mouth open and his eyes glassy. It's just a one-time thing, how bad it can be?
The only problem is that the universe has always liked to make fun of Minho, and the fucking universe smiles at him again when he ends up on a rich boy's private jet, because maybe blowjobs in the bathroom are not a one-time thing.

Or where the one-time thing between Minho and Hyunjin becomes more than just a sucking.

Notes:
t/w Hyunjin calls Minho dismissively a couple of times.
enjoy~

(See the end of the work for more notes.)

Work Text:
▀▄▀▄▀▄ 🚽 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Minho hated airports.

He hated the crowded waiting rooms, he hated having to stand in long lines, he hated metal detectors, and he hated having to show his passport for just about anything.

He hated flying even more.

Humans weren't born with wings for a reason, Minho used to repeat frequently when boarding a plane. As a senior veterinary student doing his thesis, Minho knew well that humans had evolved without wings for a reason: Humans didn't have to worry about flying.

But again, he was a senior doing his thesis and had to fly from Australia to Korea. A human could never make the journey by walking.

Resigned to having to pass near 7 hours flying home, Minho shifted uncomfortably in the cold metal seat at the airport cafeteria. The only comforting thing was that after returning to Korea, he could finish writing his thesis and voila! Minho wouldn't have to fly again.

Beside him, one of the graduate boys doing their internships,
came over holding a donut and a thermos. His bright smile making Minho feel a little lighter.

"Hey, Min. In half an hour we'll have to do the checkup. If you want to go to the bathroom, now would be a good time." The young man was a couple of years older than Minho, but he had such a bright smile that he had years left, he looked very young.

"Okay, dad. I'll go to the bathroom." Minho couldn't help but be a bit cheeky, he was 25 years old, yes, but the young man in front of him was always very smiling and easy going, Minho wanted to see him get angry. At least once.

Anyway, the boy found Minho's attempts to piss him off amusing. He was more than trained in dealing with brats, three of his youngers best friends were a complete mess, always doing things to screw his patience.

So he just smiled at Minho in amusement and turned around.

Minho knew that Jung, his name was always hard to remember because no one called him by, was more than used to brats, but still wanted to see him piss off.

With a sigh, Minho got up from his seat and went to the farthest bathroom he could find; he did not like public baths, he felt uncomfortable and observed.

When he walked in, he didn't bother to check for other people, it was quiet enough to appear empty. However, once his zipper was pulled up, and on his way to the sink, his eyes met a well-dressed boy leaning over a stall door.

He was quickly typing something on his cell phone. Minho looked at the boy in the mirror, handsome, tall, slim, with a well-worked body and black hair tied in a ponytail. Minho had to force himself to look away.