Ending this story?

Hola everyone. How've you all been doing? Good I hope? Ok.

Enough dilly-dally, I just want to say that I can't continue with this story anymore. A lot of things have sideways from the plot, to the storyline, to the characters and to the theme.

Nothing is fitting into my imagination anymore. I wrote this story out from the friction of my mind, my imagination. So the cast, plot and literally everything are from upstairs, not a book or a notepad or a website, just from my head.

I've been trying to go back and read from the beginning all to no avail because the story no longer interests me to write and if I continue writing, I'm afraid I will go sideways and ruin the story which I don't want.

I just wanna thank you all for your patience, patronage, follows, lovingly comments (and yes I do read comments just hardly respond to it) and I'm also sorry for ruining this book. I know a lot of you had so many expectations from this book and I'm sorry to disappoint you all.

So this is good-bye? I guess?

So I know that I said I wanted to start a new story, a mafia based story but not anymore because I've deleted the non written book and also the part where I announced it.

I'm going through a major writers block that nothing seems to motivate me into writing anymore.

I've got stories in mind but don't know how to start or finish it. I have two newly thought of title in my draft, haven't written anything in it but they are titled "Ocean Floor" and "The Way To The Moon". Great titles I know but can't start it. I might end up deleting it afterwards. So just stay tuned.