Chapter 12(edited)

So I was thinking of writing an Asian story. You bet it's kpop but I don't know if it should be based on ancient Korea or ancient China. I need your help in choosing. Keep an eye out...

I have no idea where this story is heading to but let's just follow the wind and see where it will lead us.

And welcome to chapter 12.

➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿➿

Luna Anna's POV

Am just busy strolling around the garden. They have all sort of bushes that bear fruits and I might have eaten one or two from the strawberry and blueberry bushes.

It's been long since I heard from my pumpkins. But who would blame them? Like a bird they have left the nest to explore the world and left us oldies behind and they can't even call their own mother, can you believe them? Matter of fact I do.

Ever since I came into this pack for a 'holiday' I've been uneasy. Maybe it's because I haven't spoken to my children but I have a feeling that it's more than that, and I think Mark noticed it too.

Maybe I'm just been paranoid but I'll trust my instinct.

And my instinct tells me that things are gonna go down real bad.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪

Unknown POV

"Time is coming nearer and when that time comes, no one will stop me and all packs in New Zealand will be under my control"

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯

Sorry for the short chapter.
I wanted to fix the children of the Alpha's in this chapter but it didn't go as planned.

I think this plot is going a little bit fast for my liking but I know how to add suspense so it doesn't matter.

Let's just go with wind and see wherever it takes us.

And guess what?! A double update??!?. *whispers* but don't get too hyped up cos it might never come, mwahahah am evil I know.

Until next time.

🐝Queen Bee🐝
🐺Wolf Boy🐺