Late Christmas Special!!!!!!

Merry late Xmas everyone. Sorry it's coming late. Been lazy.

Note: this isn't among the story.

▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️▶️

It was the night of Christmas Eve, the Silver Moon Pack was bustling with activities. Decorations were been put up, the tree was been decorated, everything was been decorated with hollies and lights and streamers, it was indeed gonna be a wonderful Christmas.

It was just two hours thirty minutes till Christmas, everyone was so excited and restless. They couldn't wait for Christmas to come and make some snowman(☃️) outside. It was snowing that it indeed was looking beautiful, coupled with the glow of the moon.

"Hey babe, come on it's almost Christmas and you gotta stop working for once." Lucas said as he tried to pry Mark away from work.

" But these are your favorite snacks and you would whine if you didn't get any." Mark responded without looking at Lucas while still baking and frying.

(A/N: and yes, Mark can talk here)

"But babe...." Lucas kept whining.

"It will be best if you go help your sister with arranging of the tables, only then.... " Mark was cut off by a kiss from Lucas without him finishing his statement.

Lucas ran to his sister childishly and hugged her while Mark was busy laughing at how childish he was.

Meanwhile

"If you know you are gonna keep looking at Mark thinking the table will arrange itself, you might as well stop dreaming." His sister scolded him while pushing him aside to make some room.

"Sigh. Just look at him. He is busy cooking while I'm here starving not getting what I want." Lucas complained to his sister while looking at Mark.

"Then go tell him to stop working and spend time with each other." Alpha Philip said putting his hand on his shoulder while pushing him towards the kitchen.

"I did tell him that but he still didn't listen to me Dad."

"Stop whining it's disturbing." Alpha Philip frowned at him. " I'll follow you, surely he won't disagree." Alpha Philip laughed while Lucas hugged him thanking him.

They both walked towards the kitchen and sure enough, Mark was still working.

"And when will you stop working and give my son your time, eh?" Alpha Philip said while Mark turned around shocked.

" Tell him Dad." Lucas snorted while Mark frowned at him.

"Dad, it's just this once. It's Christmas Eve and almost Christmas so...."

" Exactly. It's Christmas Eve and almost Christmas and you need to spend it with your mate." Alpha Philip ingested while Mark cussed. " What was that my boy?" "I said yes Dad." "Now go spend time with your mate and make him stop whining". Lucas dragged Mark along.

(Skipping all the couple stuff and moving onto the Christmas stuff)

Everyone was gathered outside where the countdown was going to take place. Silver Moon has developed greatly over the years so a Billboard was up showing the countdown numbers. Food, drinks and snacks were been arranged in the forest close to the pack house. Neighboring packs also came to celebrate with them too.

And the countdown has started

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

Merry Christmas!!!!!

People shared hugs while couples shared kisses.

The End.

⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️⏸️

Hey everyone! How was Christmas and how are you all preparing for New Year?

Special thanks for getting this book to almost 5K and for the votes. I really appreciate guys.

🐝 Queen Bee🐝
🐺 Wolf Boy 🐺