Chapter 33 {unedited}

So it's been long since I last updated because I've been busy reading new stories and update and I think it's time I update.

To those who think I don't answer their messages because I don't see is false. I'm a silent type. I prefer reading than commenting. So because I didn't reply doesn't mean I don't read them, I do and I wanna say thank you all for being supportive and making me laugh/smile with your comments. I'll try my outmost best to start replying to messages.

Go 100!!!!!!!

Chapter 32!😼

Lucas's POV

God! Mark is so perfect. Everything about him is so perfect. From his head, to his eyes, to his nose, to his lips, to his face, to his sexy body and to his sweet and addictive moans.

I pressed Mark's body against the wall in my room while sucking, nipping and kissing his neck. His arms wrapped around my neck bringing me more closer. He smells perfect and intoxicating.

I feel his mini him growing and rubbing against my abdomen and I couldn't resist the urge of rubbing my knees against him, watching him release a strangled moan.

"P-please, t-take me. Mark m-me." He said and that's what I'm gonna do.

Ripping his shirt off and kissing down his neck to his chest to his nipples, he kept saying my name.