Behind The Scene/Notice/Info/My Distress

So I just finished editing all six chapters.

So like I said in the previous chapter, I'll give you guys brief info on the characters.

I just wanted to say something. I don't wanna sound ungrateful, unappreciative or not thankful at all.

I just wonder how other authors feel when their stories get breathtaking views, votes, followers and comments on their chapters and questions.

I don't wanna sound desperate but it feels like I can't help it either.

When I started writing it wasn't what I expected it to be. My first story was In The Dark and my first voter, reader, and commenter was @ElijahGray14. She is a writer here and also my friend. She encouraged me and I was happy but that happiness didn't last and I had to delete it.

And then I met @qloveanime. She is a writer and also my friend. I told her about me wanting to write a story and she encouraged me as well. And that was when I started The Omega's Alpha.

When I first saw the view it was 4-6. Then 18 and it increased. The last time I checked it was 52 and I was overjoyed. I didn't know I would get this far but here I am.

Like I said I don't wanna sound desperate but sometimes I can't help but.... Feel that way, ya know?

I know slowly I will get there, slowly my stories will get popular and am getting Impatient.

But I'll wait and be patient.

I just wanna say thanks to all my readers.

I didn't write this to look pitiful or to attract pity. I didn't write this to lose my readers but I just wanted to say it cos it was bothering me.

And now that I've said this... I feel OK.

I'll leave the info for another day and you guys are yet to answer my questions so....

Thanks for listening