Chapter 8(edited)

Wow!!!! We just passed 100 views!!! Am soooooo happy and grateful and aaaaahhhhhh am just so.........:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :O :O :O :O :O :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D. Thanks guys.

Chapter 8 people!

Still on Mark's POV. Just wanted to be clear about it.

👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👾👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

The silence that followed was so tense, dense and thick that you can see it and when it's been cut by many sharp weapons, you could see the outline of it.

And that is what is happening.

Someone have got to tell them something. Anything. In a situation like this, don't lie. Don't stutter and don't avoid eye contact. Cos they might know you're lying. Why not tell the truth? But then again...... Let's see.

"You are right. They are not pack warriors. They are Omegas and they are on standby." Alpha Drake replied.

Seriously? Standby? That is the worst lie I've ever listened to. I can already see a few people buying it, others not believing it at all and others have their mind on their food but Luna Anna doesn't seem to be backing down though. Iron Lady. Woman of Steel. Am praising her way too much better keep it low pro.

"Standby for what if I may ask." Luna Anna pressed.

"Well, before you all came down for breakfast, they were actually the one's that prepared the table. Since all Omega's have their duty they make sure to do it and not disappoint." Alpha Drake stressed the answer.

Now I know why oldies don't lie. They aren't like most of us that can easily frame a lie. It's kinda stressful for them, too bad they have to.

"And what are your names." Luna Anna asked us.

Wow! OK am speechless. I mean I know am speechless but I ain't speechless but God, you all understand my point.

"Miranda, Luna Anna."

We would have waited for Alpha Drake to give us the go ahead but it will make us disrespectful. So drop listening to the teacher for once. Yish!

"Rani."

"Xander."

"Park."

Great! And now it's my turn but I can't speak. Just great.

They looked at me with expectations but I looked away.

"How dare you refuse to answer our Luna you man whore!!." Ramrod, who is the Beta of Red Moon Pack, asked.

Seriously if I wasn't mute or not an Omega or the pack house slave, I would have challenged him to a dual and kill him there instantly.

I shot him a very deathly glare and he got it and he was frightened but he was quick to cover it.

"Ramrod!." Luna Anna gasped. Shocked at what her Beta just said and Alpha Philip isn't an exception.

"And if that is how you say rude words to the Omegas in your pack without hearing their story then I might as well call this trip off." Alpha Drake said to him. Adding a bit of his Alpha blood into it.

"Oh my Alpha Drake, am so sorry for the way Ramrod behaved. Please pardon him." Luna Anna pleaded. Okay, she's one good Luna.

"Yes Alpha Drake, pardon him on our behalf." Alpha Philip also contributed to the pleading.

One thing I love about Alpha Drake is that he doesn't let others badmouth Omegas when they don't know anything about them.

When the table had calm down, I turned towards the Luna and Alpha of Red Moon Pack and apologized to them by bending down my head. Same goes for my Alpha and Luna.

Through my side eye I saw Rani, Miranda, Park and Xander looking at me with pity. I hate it. I hate unwanted attention especially if it has to do with me not speaking, I hate it, I hate it, I hate it. With one final bow I left the room in a jiffy.

Author's POV

They watched as Mark went out even before they could say anything else.

Alpha Drake sighed.

"Mark." Everybody looked at him confused.

"His name is Mark." He repeated again and they immediately understood.

"He was brought into the Pack House when he was very little. Wouldn't speak. Thought he was afraid of seeing new faces and being in a new place. I was wrong. As time went by, he grew up and I noticed that he wouldn't speak. Thought maybe he was always tired of speaking or he isn't much of a talker but I was wrong again. He can't speak. He won't speak. He wouldn't speak. Right there and then I knew. He was mute." Alpha Drake explained to everyone's hearing and they all have pitiful looks on their faces.

Ramrod regretted for busting out like that, Alpha Philip was disappointed in Ramrod, Luna Anna was sad and also disappointed.

After that, dinner was yet again tense and dense.

They ate in silence. Awkward silence. Alpha Drake and Luna Lisa were the first to retire to bed, followed by Alpha Philip and Luna Anna, soon everyone else retired to bed, leaving four Omegas to clean the dinning table.

Meanwhile, danger was approaching.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯🔯

I finally updated this book. 🎇🎉🎊🎆 yeah!!!

Can't believe I used Lisa instead of Anna and I had almost updated it.

Wanna thank you guys for the incredible, impressive views on this story. I appreciate it and am thankful.

Until next time.

🐝Queen Bee🐝
🐺Wolf Boy🐺