Chapter 11{edited}

Wow!!! We've hit 200 views already I'm so happy.

Thanks a bunch.

A/N: this chapter is gonna be published a few days after write-up so be patient.

💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💯💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Author's POV

The next day in the pack house was..... Lemme say tense. Even those who weren't there when it happened could feel the tension, talk less of those who were present life and direct when it happened.

Mark has yet to come down. Although this roommates said they saw a lump on his bed and it was breathing, but after they went back to their room he wasn't there.

Mark is someone that is very sensitive. Do something bad to him and he will always remember one way or the other, either by accidentally thinking that way, or he just unconsciously thinks about it. And that is why the Omegas in the pack treats him with care, make sure they cherish him, cause everyone in the pack house has one way of describing him, one word of him telling them who he really is, of cos they have other ways but just this one thing they could all agree on.

They called him, their sunshine.

Cos he is always there to cheer them up, always settles disputes, always making everyone happy with his personality and character and so much more and it pains them all that none of them could cheer him up when he was always in pain. Which is now and both the Alpha's and Luna's of each pack weren't excluded.

Luna Anna, although she just met him she felt close to him already. Like a mother-son bond relationship. Alpha Philip was also not excluded.

But the sun won't let darkness take over for long. Not when his reign isn't over yet.

Everyone was busy mourning, lamenting when the sun decided to let it's rays push and drive the darkness away.

It wasn't that he ran away to hide cos he knew it was coming but rather he went to harvest and gather the fruits and vegetables that were gonna be used to make lunch and desert. So it was quite a sight to see, an handsome Mark coming in through the backyard located 30 meters after the kitchen with the sun adding it effects, and let's not forget the wind. It was an amazing sight to see.

He was kinda startled though, everyone was already at the dinning hall and having multiple eyes on you as if you've grown two heads is kinda uncomfortable.

He blinked his eyes twice and bowed and went straight towards the kitchen to settle down the vegetables and fruits on the counter and everyone inwardly sigh in relief that the boy was OK.

Mark's POV

I didn't want anyone worrying about me or giving me the pity eyes, so I left before the break of dawn to the pack's garden and yes, the pack has a garden. I went to the garden to pick the ripe fruits and vegetables for desert after lunch and to also make the job easier in case of any picnics cos the pack will sure have one.

After walking 30 meters from the garden into the kitchen I froze, not expecting everyone to have their eyes on me like I've suddenly grown two heads. After blinking twice cos I was surprised, I bowed and went into the kitchen to settle the fruits and vegetables on the counter.

I don't know if I was hallucinating but I think I heard sighs of relief, but then again, no one spoke.

Instead of dwelling on what I didn't hear but at the same time did, I decided to wash and arrange them, just to keep myself busy.

Miranda's POV

When I heard that he was no longer in his room I felt devastated. I didn't know what to do.

This morning I asked the warriors who where in charge of watching the pack house the previous night if they saw anybody enter into the house and they said they didn't see anyone. Those statement alone made me afraid. Saying I was worried is a understatement. I was restless that I even grew dizzy and tired.

So seeing him walking into the pack house with baskets of fruits and vegetables make me wanna jump up, run to him, give him a hug and scold him. But I'll do it later and not here.

Am just glad that he's okay cos if anything bad had happened to him, I would forget my position in the pack and beat that Beta to a plump.

Maybe I'll do it. Maybe.

Luna Anna's POV

To say I was disappointed in my Beta is an understatement. When I found that he couldn't speak I was so heartbroken. Such a good kid casted with such a very bad disability, but am glad that he's fine now and had seem to forget about what happened. I like this kid already, doesn't keep grudges unlike someone I know aka my son.

They seem different but alike at the same time. Like roses and daffodils, like sunflowers and lilies, like the moon and the sun.

Different yet the same.

Author's POV

Not long, breakfast was served and everyone were conversing like usual, until...

"Time for the picnic is coming soon. What do you have in mind?" Alpha Drake asked while cutting into a piece of meat.

Alpha Philip drank from his cup of tropical fruit drink before he answered, "well, not much but we should add a little game. Make it a bit competitive for the pack members."

"That sounds like a plan and it will be held in three days time so it will give both the pack members time to prepare for the upcoming competition." Alpha Drake was delighted to hear that.

Though it went smoothly, then rocky again, this picnic and friendly competition will raise their friendship to a whole new level and also to create an alliance with them and also other packs.

"We will announce it to the pack during lunch, so they'll have tomorrow and next to prepare." Luna Lisa smiled at the way things were going.

"Then maybe tomorrow we'll pick the games for them to use." Luna Anna was also pleased.

The dinning hall was filled with light conversations been thrown here and there and it was lovely.

Mark's POV

To say that I felt relieved that everything was okay was the least.

It felt like nothing even happened and I want to keep it like that.

Maybe been oblivious and naive for once isn't such a bad thing. In cases like this I mean.

📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶📶

And chapter 11 is a wrap!!

And we are almost close to 300 views. Wow guys, thanks lot. 'Mi grateful.

Am slowly running out of ideas for this story but at the same time not. New ideas just keeps popping up.

So as you all may noticed, I changed the story cover. How do you see it? You like?

Until next time

🐝Queen Bee🐝
🐺Wolf Boy🐺