Chapter 30(unedited)

It's been 24 hours, longer than that since I've last updated so I said I should update now. I'm really happy with the way this book is looking and I wanted to make another book, two to be precise precise. Stay tuned for it.

BTW Dispatch is a bitch!!

Enjoy!

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Author's POV

The next morning came as quickly as the night passed, everyone couldn't stop talking about the witches council but one person wasn't in the mood at all.

Call it a been paranoid or a paranoia. He felt like hitting something.... Or someone and he got the whole place shaking with his aura of hurt.

Mark's POV

Seriously, who the hell does he think he is?! A sage? A saint!? God, I feel like killing him. May the moon goddess help him if I ever run into him.

It's so annoying. Who the hell does he think he is talking to me like that?! He wants to die? And why does everybody keep talking about them? Him to be precise?! I feel like squeezing him till he couldn't breathe.

I have never felt this type of anger for a very long time, since my parents sold me to the pack house and all of a sudden I am feeling it again.

"Mark."

I whipped my head to the side when I heard my name. I might have had a whiplash and a very scary looking face, cause my felt my neck burn and the person squirming in front of me. Poor boy.

I closed my eyes for a couple of seconds and reopened them again, only to see the boy relaxed.

I raised up my eyebrows in an indication of 'what'?

"Uh... The Alpha's son, Nathan, requests for your presence." He said while avoiding eye contact with me.

Are we in the medieval age that you're speaking like that? I rose an eyebrow while looking him and he caught my eye.

"Just thought it was cool." He shrugged.

Please never do that again. Where is he? I asked while putting finishing touches to my food.

"At the garden."

I thanked him and he left.

Nathan wants to see me? Why? What for? At least it took my mind off of that bastard... And it's back.

I feel like squeezing the life out of him. What does he have to be apart of the council of all the people in the world? In New Zealand? Plans. I need pl...

I didn't know I was already at the garden until I walked straight into a blueberry bush. Now that's one way to snap someone out of their thought.

"You know, if you are planning for someone's death you'll need a quiet place to think so as to not spread your angry pheromone."

I heard a voice from behind me say and turned to see it was the demon, in all his glory, half naked. I scrutinized his body up and down, one by one and boy has he grown.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a smirk.

I snorted and rolled my eyes. As if. I shook my head no. And boy was I happy seeing his ego been hurt. Some things never change.

He tsked, trying to cover up his embarrassment.  He plucked two blueberries and pumped them into his mouth, walking towards me.

"You know, you gave me quite a good run, you know?"

Maybe if you put on some clothes we can talk better.

"Ugh! Did you just get into my head?" He asked while massaging the side of his head.

Will you understand if I demonstrated?

"No."

Then yes.

We began to walk around the garden, thank God he is fully clothed now. We got to the middle of garden that was decorated with a water fountain, roses and lilies surrounded the water fountain and a wolf with the moon on its head as a crown, stood majestically in the middle of the fountain. A good place to confess your feelings.

Are you going to confess your feelings to me? 'Cause you better hurry up.

He blinked once. Twice. I started laughing. You should have seen your face. You looked like a deer caught in red light.

"Haha, very funny." He folded his arms in front of his chest with a smile on face. "You've grown. Took me quite sometime to figure it out."

Well it took you long enough and I will say the thing, you've grown but you haven't changed.

He raised a brow at me.

In your attitude.

He made a face of realization.

"I guess some things never change."

I agreed by shaking my head..
They don't.

Come on, it's breakfast time and if I know you well, you must be starving.

"That I am."

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌😮😮😮😮😮😇😳😳😳😳😳😇

I updated. I've got new readers, new voters and new followers. 고맙다.

Hope everyone is studying?  Study, stay at home, stay healthy and stay safe.

🐝 Queen Bee 🐝
🐺 Wolf Boy 🐺