Chapter 13 {edited}

He he. So here's the update I 'promised' yesterday. Keep an eye out for two new stories I'll be writing. Gat my ways like a snake.

And thank you all for the reads and votes, if we keep this up we'll reach 1k reads in no time. School's coming up soon so that means slower update than ever😉.

↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪↪

Author's POV 3rd Person Perspective.

The competition has been announced and the Luna's had both picked a lot of activities. People are been hyped up, getting ready to show what they are made of.

The competition will be head in two days time, giving people time to train and choose the activities they would like to perform.

It goes like this:

Name: xxx xxx ??

Age: ???

Status: ???

Pack: ???

Activity that you want to do?

Sparing
High jump
Wolf racing
Wolf hunt
Tug of War

Team?

Team 5.

Note: this competition is meant for the agile and easy going people. If you are above 35 you can't participate but be a judge that has fair judgement.

There must not be more than six(6) in a team, if exceeding, that person will be passed on to another team.

Game manger.

They have to fill forms and to choose a team. Each team get to perform in each activity been used by someone in that team individually, then for the finals everybody in that team will take part in all activity and later during the day, the winner will be announced.

To say everyone was excited would be an understatement. They were thrilled and ready to go, like a car racer ready to rev up and go.

Everyone was busy. You could see parents yelling at their kids to leave the construction site so they won't get hurt, you could see men carrying big and heavy chucks of woods, you could see the women carrying out minor work here and there. And among those women helping was Luna Anna.