Chapter 4

"Great let's get to makin those cookies than." Flo lead me over to her kitchen witch was also really fancy and clean. "Do you mind if I record I like to do these little videos on YouTube and Instagram for fun."

"No that's cool. Also I might warn you I suck at cooking and well... baking in general. " She laughed.

"It's fine I'll help you." She gave me a smile and I returned the gesture. "Could you get out the flour and sugar there both in that cupboard ." She pointed to the cabinet right next to me. I turned around and opened it to pull out the sugar and flour. "Here you go." I placed it on the island until the middle of the kitchen. "And could you get the eggs butter and milk out of the fridge please." I nodded my head and grabbed all three ingredients for her. "Thank you."

"Of corse ma'am ." I said and bowed. When I stood back up I tried to keep a strait face but I just ended up laughing and getting flour thrown at me. "What was that for!" I yelled still laughing. "You called me ma'am, I'm not that old." Instead of saying anything I grabbed a handful flour and threw it at her getting it all over her hair. "Well now you have white hair like old people. So the name fits." She gasped and started to fake cry. "I am honestly very offended."

"I'm sorry." I apologize and hug her from behind. Still not letting go I tell her, "We should probably stop waisting the flour so we still have enough for the cookies though."

She pressed the record button on her phone that was set up on the counter. "Welcome back to cooking with Flo bitches. And today we are making chocolate chip cookies, with a special family recipe. I also happen to have my friend Iris with me today."

"Hey!" I smiled and waved at the camera before letting go of Flo.

Once we were done with the cookies witch turned out great, Florence and I walked over to the couch with our plate of cookies and turned on the tv, "what do you want to watch?" She asked me. "okay how about this I'm gonna riddle off a bunch of movies and stop me when you hear one you like." She nodded her head

"Okay. The Losers, Iron Man, Suicide Squad, The A Team, Ace Ventura, The Shinning, Captain America, White Chicks, Jurassic Park, Perks of Being A Wallflower, Kingsma-"

"Stop! I love the Kingsman movies."

"Perfect." We lay down on the couch and wrap up in a blanket it was about ten at night when we were half way through the movie and I looked over to Florence to find her asleep.

I smile and kiss her forehead with a quiet "goodnight."

And with that I passed out.

———————

In the morning I woke up to to being cuddled by Flo, her arms being wrapped around me with her head on my chest, but just as I woke up so did she. "Good morning." She said with a groggy 'why did I have to wake up', voice. "Good morning to you too." I tried to sit up but she wouldn't let me go. "Come on you promised me pancakes and tea." I said with a slight laugh.

"Fine." She said and finally got out of bed, she had a pull out couch so we wouldn't be lying onto of each other while we slept. That worked out didn't it.

We walked into the kitchen and Flo was off to make the pancakes. Zipping through the kitchen preparing the pancakes. You could tell how much she loved baking she had a smile on her face the entire time she found so much joy in something so simple.

But it makes her happy so it makes me happy. Plus she's an amazing cook, must be in her genes.

I walked over to the island in the middle of the kitchen and pulled out a chair to sit on while Flo was making tea.

"Do you have any coffee." I asked. Flo looked my was and tilted her head like I was crazy. "No I'm making tea, remember."

"Yeah but I need something to wake me up."

"Yeah thats why we have the pancakes, silly."

"But I need caffeine."

"But caffeine is bad for you."

"But caffeine is worth it."

"To bad your getting tea."

I knew I wasn't going to win and I wanted pancakes, so I stopped fighting with her. Instead I just sat back and watched her cook. I was brought out of my daze when a plate of pancakes and a cup of tea was placed in front of me.

"This looks amazing Flo."

"Why thank you." She said and sat down next to me.

Half way through eating my pancakes I got a text from my mother that read-

Mom❤️: Hey sweetie I'm gonna be in town for a few days and I was wondering if you were free for Friday I feel like I haven't seen you in forever, and I wanted to say hi.

It had been a while since I hade seen my mom and I did miss her so of course I agreed

Me: Yeah mom, I miss you too I'll see you Friday.

I smiled and put my phone away, just for Flo to look over and see my smile. "What's that all about?" She asked and smiled to me

"My moms gonna be in town." I said honestly exited.

"Thats fun." She said her smile still not leaving her face. "Yeah I haven't seen her for a while."

She was finished with her plate so she picked it up and placed it in the sink before walking back over and giving me a hug from behind resting her chin on my shoulder. "I hope you Have fun." She whispered, and oh fuck it was like music to my ears.

She let go, and to be honest I missed to contact, "do you want to go out for a walk or something?" She asked as she picked up my newly finished plate and again placed it in the sink on top of her's I was a little taken aback but I wasn't a posed, only problem being I had no clothes. So I brought up the issue.

"I don't have anything to wear."

"You can borrow some of mine." She said, her voice full of hope.

Boom problem solved.

Okay so that was fun, and it's been awhile... so comment vote or don't, (ha rhyme) I don't control you guys, so yeah go fucking crazy.

Love, Eliza