Chapter 8

I was shocked, and confused. But I understood, the life of a celebrity is not as easy or picture perfect as it seems, and it made sense why she didn't tell me, but it still hurt the thought of her not trusting me. These intrusive thoughts running through my brain I didn't know what was happening in the world around me.

And just like that, even though I'm not sure how I got there, but the next thing I knew I was outside of her apartment building contemplating whether or not I should go in, I almost walked back to my car three times before I entered the building, with 'this is a bad idea.' on replay in my head.

I was rocking on the balls of my feet when I stood in the elevator unable to relax my nerves. I was acting paranoid, when the elevator dinginged signaling that I was at my floor my head shot up and my eyes were wide, there's no turning back now.

I stepped out of the elevator and walked down the hall, I remembered that her apartment was all the way down the hall, so I walked until I saw the sight that has the familiar sign that says F24. I smiled at the door, remembering how nervous was the first time, than it hit me. What the fuck and I supposed to say. I'm I angry? No. Am I sad? Also no. What do I do? I was so overwhelmed I screamed to myself in my head, or did I. "SHIT!" oh fuck I said that out loud. RUN.

I was gonna book it out of here but before I could, the door right in front of me opened and there was Flo. "Iris? I didn't know you were coming over."

"Neither did I, may I come in." Instead of answering she turned her body opening up the doorway making room for me to enter.

I walked in and made a beeline to the couch. Flo following behind me. "Whats up?" Florence asked. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked she just looked more confused. "No?" she said but It was more of a question.

"When my mom was over, she had this movie she wanted to watch. She kinda gave me the idea of the movie and it sounded interesting so why not." She nodded her head for me to continue. "She turned on the movie while I went to make popcorn, and when I went back in to the living room, guess who I saw on the TV.

She looked down, "I'm guessing it's not Jennifer Lawrence." She said trying to make a joke. And I laughed, which seemed to calm her down a little.

"By the way your an amazing actress." I said with a smile. "But why didn't you just tell me?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know, when I saw you looking at me when we met at the zoo, I thought you were a fan. But then I introduced myself to you and, you did the same I guess it felt good to be normal for a while. Just talking, and making a friend, those are hard to come by sometimes in this line of work." I just held her hand, and let her take her time. "Then I got to know you and you got to know me, and I just really, really liked having a friend."

I let go of her hand and instead pulled her in for a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and we just stayed there for a moment. "I'm sorry." she said, still in my arms. "Don't be." was all I thought to say.

"I'm not going anywhere." I said pulling away

'I love you'

I wanted to tell her, I wanted to scream it at the top of my lungs and let the whole world know that I was in love with Florence Pugh.

But how would I tell the world if I couldn't even tell her.

I'm fucked I'm so fucked.

"I'm glad." She finally said in response.

So I'm meh with this chapter, but I kinda like it so yeah. And yes my middle name is Elizabeth so Fuck you💛

Love,Eliza.