Chapter 20

We were 3 days in and half way through the Florence Pugh movie marathon, when Flo got a call, she didn't tell me who it was, just said she would be back in a minute.

I paused the movie and waited for her return, wondering who she was talking to. My question was answered when out walked Flo staring at her phone, she handed it to me. At first I was confused because she was staring me waiting for me to look at her phone.

Looking at the screen I saw a black suit with a red corset kind of shirt underneath the blazer. It was gorgeous, I mean I don't love dresses so I'm a bit biased, but honestly it's beautiful. "What do you think?"

"I think that you'll look good in anything."

"Not me you dork, you."

"Oh... OH, I love it!"

"Good cause it what your wearing to the Black Widow premiere."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

I jumped up hugged Flo so tight I don't think she was breathing for a moment.

"Than what are you wearing?"

"It's a surprise." She said trying to catch her breath.

"Uggg I hate surprises."

"That's a lie, you love them."

"I know."

"So are you exited for the premiere."

"I don't know, are you it's your movie."

"No I've done this a million times, you haven't."

"I'll have you by my side, I have nothing to worry about."

"Well that's sweet but be honest."

"Oh I'm fucking terrified."

I have the last few chapters planed out and like I mean the story is coming to an end, but I just hope that you enjoyed the story while it lasts and that it gave you something to look forward to when chapters came out. So enjoy the last few. But don't be too sad I have a bunch of new books swimming around in my head so stay tuned for more stuff with Florence and Yelena and Natasha Romanoff and even some Marvel ships in general. Respectfully fuck you.

Love, Eliza