Chapter 18

One morning out of no where I was shaken awake by Flo who had this terrifying but exited smile on her face.

"Okay so do you remember when I said that I would be in a movie with a personal idol of yours?"

"Yeah." I said my throat sore and my body still a little tired.

"Well if you check my insta your gonna find out who."

I was shocked but as soon as she told me I rushed to open my phone I went strait to her instagram account to find a short video, it looked like a movie trailer. I started to watch it getting more and more exited as I went on, Oh my fucking god my girlfriend is gonna be in a movie with Scarlett Ingrid FUCKING Johansson! Other wise known at Black FUCKING Widow! Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit. As I continue to watch I saw different scenes back to back, some where Flo was in a costume a lot like Black Widows. Others with her and Scarlett hugging.

I wasn't sure if I was hyperventilating yet but I felt it coming. I looked up to see Flo watching me with worried eyes, when I saw this my breath calmed slightly and a smile formed on my face as I continued to watch the trailer, when I was finished I walked away from her to grab something from the other room.

I walked back with something behind my back, but before I did I explained, kinda. "I have a comic book about you." Than I pulled out the "True Believers, Black Widow, Yelena Belova" comic I had gotten one of the first times we hung out.

She ran over to the closet and pulled out a stuffed dolphin from that same day, and we had named her Grace after the cashier who sold us out aquarium tickets. I smiled and we traded momentous thinking back to that day.

"You know I kinda fell for you that day, watching you marvel at the dolphins. I think your smile was my favorite part of that day."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands went to her waist. "Yeah well I thought it was adorable how much you loved the seals."

"I do, I really really do love their cute little faces." I said scrunching my face like I was talking to a baby. And of course she laughs at my antics like she always does. "See that, that's what I love about you, you laugh at the stupid things I say. And you say stupid things that make me laugh. And your smile, your beautiful, amazing smile, never ceases to make me smile."

With no response to my statement, she looks into my eyes as I look to hers like I'm gazing at stars. "I love you too" she finally says.

!!IMPORTANT PLEAE READ!!

So if you check my little note from the previous chapter you will see that there's been a little change, since the Black Widow movie was such a big action that I couldn't not write something about it but Flo still has brown hair, but there's gonna be a bunch of stuff built up around the movie so it's pretty important, any who.

So I've been thinking about writing a new story about one of the hottest mother fuckers out there: Natasha Romanoff. So I guess comment if you would want to read that, please and thank you. Respectfully Fuck you.

Love, Eliza💛

Wow that's a long one.