Terrible night

Gibbs' POV

The sun has almost completely set as I'm walking through the woods and looking up at the sky, I can see the last lights of the evening in those pieces of sky that aren't covered by the leaves and branches of the trees and as the lights start to fade away, I feel a chill breeze blowing softly but suddenly everything went dark...a few seconds later an abandoned house appears in front of me but as I look around confused trying to figure out what happened, I realize that I'm in a different part of the woods, here is darker and colder than where I was before but I can still notice that on the faded yellow walls of the old building there are long and big cracks probably due to the climbing plants that cover almost completely the house, maybe some came out from inside and broke the cement while doing so, the windows are broken, it seems like someone threw big rocks at them and broke the glass, even though it doesn't seem so thick and hard to break, the front door is slightly open so I take a few steps forward to see if I could see anything from where I am...nothing, completely empty, just the silver light of the full moon coming in through the broken window lighting up some climbing plants and the broken floor but then...I hear four gunshots and walk in the house...

Everything went dark again and after a few seconds I'm standing in front of a poorly lit room with the door wide open, I see a silhouette of a person laying on the dirty and broken floor, probably a woman, but since there isn't much light I step inside to have a better look of who is laying on the cold floor and now I wish I never did that...the...the one...laying there...is...is Jack...she...she has a gunshot in her forehead and three gunshots in her abdomen, I rush to her and kneel down "Jack don't leave me...please...you can't leave me like this..." I beg her and I gently shake her a little to try to wake her up "Jack please open your eyes...I can't lose you..." I keep begging her as tears start forming in my eyes "Jack wake up...please...I need you, I can't live without you..." I keep on begging but she doesn't move an inch...what am I doing?...I stop shaking her and caress her cheek softly as my tears keep streaming down my cheeks...I feel her cold skin under my hand...she's...she's dead...I feel a strong pain in my heart as if it was tied tightly with very thick ropes...then I feel as if a very heavy weight was on my chest and I start struggling to breathe...I pass my hand on my face after feeling something sliding down my forehead then I look at it...the palm of my hand was covered with blood...

Jack's POV

I hear some footsteps coming from the staircase not too far from the room in which I'm locked in and look at the door worried, I have no idea of what he will do to me when he'll find out that I managed to ftee myself, but honestly it's not my fault, I didn't do anything so all of this is his fault, I hear the noise of the lock and then the door opens, he walks up to me with an evil smile on his face, I think that he noticed that I'm untied..."If you do something like this again" he starts saying as he kneels down next to me and then he puts his hand on my baby bump, I hate when he does that "You and this thing will disappear from the face of the earth" he continues saying and I glare at him, how dare him to call my baby a 'thing'? "It's not my fault if you can't tie a knot" I say in a really annoyed tone of voice while I try to control my anger and look at him as if I'm trying to challenge him, he puts his hand around my neck and pushes me harshly against the wall and I glare at him again but I realize that I made a big mistake, why can't I just shut up? Oh right he calls my baby a 'thing' and puts his hand on my baby bump, I really hate this man and if I wasn't in these conditions I would've probably killed him by now, for some reasons I feel that in some way I have to protect my baby and this pushes me to not stay silent...and that is bad...really bad...because in this way I'm putting both of us in trouble and in such a stupid way...I don't want my baby to be hurt or suffer because I can't keep my mouth shut, I should really try my best to not put us in danger...I have a feeling that I won't be a good mom...I wish I was with Jethro right now, he always know what to say when I feel like I'm doing everything wrong and just having him close makes me feel better...