Finally free

Jack's POV

As soon as I hear loud noises coming from upstairs I look at the door, I'm still worried but I try to stay calm as much as I can even though it seems kinda impossible since this situation is not one of the best. The man rushes into the basement with that evil smile of his and that look still full of anger, he wasn’t ready to change the plan, it all happened quite quickly and he couldn’t prepare himself even if honestly, from how he acted until now, I thought that he had a plan B but apparently I was wrong. The other days he seemed calmer now, instead, he's nervous, he's probably a little afraid that this plan B, created at the last moment could fail but still he manages to keep the calm that he needs to continue to carry out his plan despite the fact that he had to change it.

He walks up to the table that is just a few meters away from me and starts to move some things around, I can't actually see what he's doing but I can hear the sound, it seems like he's moving something metallic and heavy, but I'm not so sure, at a certain point he turns around holding two guns in his hands and walks up to me "Time's up and unfortunately for you he didn't show up, your boyfriend doesn't care about you at all" he says as he looks at me with an evil smile on his face, he's trying to scare him by saying that and honestly if he wanted to kill me he would've done that long time ago so he can't intimidate me now, I know Jethro is coming and he'll save me from this bastard, a few minutes later he points a gun at my head and the other one at my baby bump, but with the corner of my eye I see a figure behind the man and I smile slightly but I keep looking in front of me "Why are you smiling? Are you happy that you'll die? You're so weird" he says as he keeps pointing his guns at me and rolls his eyes annoyed "No and she won't die" Jethro says and looks at me "Oh great, you arrived just in time to see your girlfriend die" he says and looks at me with even more anger in his eyes than before "Get away from her. What do you want and who the hell are you?" Jethro asks with a lot of anger in his voice, he's so mad and he would probably kill this man now but he shouldn't..."First of all put your gun down or this won't end in a good way" he threats and Jethro does as he said "I'm Andres Hernandez and I'm here because you killed my brother...Pedro Hernandez" he answers and I look at Jethro, this is not going to end well, I know that for sure..."He killed..." Jethro starts saying but doesn't finish his sentence, I know what he wanted to say...he then rushes to the man and manages to take the guns away from his hands, he doesn't even have the time to put the guns away that the man starts fighting with him in attempt to get his guns back but Jethro is in advantage in this situation, unfortunately a gun falls on the floor and a gunshot is fired but it doesn't hit any of them and they keep fighting, since I'm still tied up I can't do anything but watch them.
After a little Jethro takes his knife and stabs the man on the leg who stambles and falls on the floor "Jethro please stop..." I  say as I keep looking at him, but he doesn't listen to me, instead he takes advantage of the fact that the man is on the floor and puts his hand on the man's neck and starts closing his grip to choke him as he kneels down next to the man, then Jethro starts punching him on the face "Jethro I said that you have to stop! He killed a marine, McGee and Ellie came here early this morning, don't kill him, he'll end up in jail for the rest of his life and for sure he won't get out of there easily" I say almost yelling at him as he keeps punching the man and at that point he stops, he turns the man, who's now barely breathing because of the punches, around and handcuffs him, then he comes over to me and unties me, I can't help but hugging him at that point and he hugs me back, after so long it feels good to have his arms around me again and having him close, he ends the hugs and caresses my cheek while looking at me "Are you ok?" he asks in a soft tone of voice "Yeah...just my arm hurts a little..." I reply and show him the wound, he gently runs his finger on my arm near my wrist as to caress it and then helps me to get up "Go in the car, I'll be there soon" he says and I go out of the house.
When I walk out of the front door I see Lucy sitting near my car, as soon as she sees me she stands up and starts wagging her tail, she runs to me and starts walking around me as I walk to  the car I kneel down to pet her and she immediately starts licking my face "You missed me so much uh?" I say and smile slightly as she keeps licking my face, I get up and let Lucy in the car, I go to the passenger's front seat and open the door while Lucy keeps looking at me and at every move I make, I get in the car and pet her for a little,  after some minutes Jethro comes out of the house with the man and makes him sit on the backseat with Lucy that starts growling at him.