Part:04 (Mighty's judgement)

Next day morning, I woke up hearing my mother's timid voice.

Mumma?" I went to her just to find the guy David standing infront of her.

“Hey,kiddo" The guy said making me nod my head in a manner of welcoming.

But kiddo? I'm 23. I wanted to say but stayed quite. This guy was stil treating me as if I'm the same 5 years old girl.

“Shenaaz, can you help me to get ready? The M..Mighty has called me" she shivered making my eyes big too.

I looked at the guy David fearfully on which he smiled, “Dont worry.. The Mighty Won't harm her"

Why should I trust these life takers?  But there was no way of saying no. Isn't it?

“I trust the Mighty, I'll be fine. Just help me baby" mother assured. So evn I agreed. But not before saying, “May I come too?" as I still don’t wanted to trust em.

“You will come. But not today necessarily " he smiled teasingly.

Why? I don’t know so I thought to ignore & dragged mumma's wheel chair with me to make her ready. Neighbours were peeping inside our house, meanwhile. Just to knw what the Mighty's men were doing here.

||||||||||||||||||||||

“What?!They took Aunty with them too?" Ameena sat on my bed biting her fingers.

Ugh. That bad habit of her. Similar of mine to bite & lick my lips in nervousness.

“Will th..th..they hurt her,Ameena?" fear grabbed me brutally.

“The mighty doesn’t make mistakes,people says so" she rubbed my back of the palm.

Suddenly I heard a loud bang on the door. Heart beated madly as me & Ameena looked at eachother before her opening the gate slowly.

That bloody corrupted police Rana!!! 

“Si....s...sir...,what is it?" Ameena asked him which he ignored royally & came to me.

His mouth was stinking too badly that I wanted to puke.

“I just wanted to meet my whore" he looked at me lustfully.

Whore?Was I supposed to be call by it? 

“Please leave my house before I shout & gather people " I said showing him my most angry side which didn’t affect him at all.

Rather, he pushed me on sofa & chocked my neck saying, “Shout,whore shout!"

I did. Evn Ameena who the other constable hold in her place.

Help! Help!!!!!" I shout.

Some people gathered infront of my house too, but just to see the  show. One of the old guys only came ahead saying, “Si..sir, Any problem?? She''s..she's a kid. Pls.... "

Ravi barked, “She's my fiancee. Now can't I make love with her too? Do I need permission for this too?"

He maybe seemed logical to the crowd. So they left Leaving me with the asshole who was sitting on my flat stomach.

Terrible feeling!  Tears rolled down from my eyes knowing that how much selfish & illogical can a Society be.

I am... Anyway going.. To be.your wife..why are you doing all this then..Why are you here?" I sobbed.

“I couldn’t wait to touch you, let me have you just once I would leave" saying he grabbed my jaw & tried to touch my lips with his one like a psycho.