Part:09 (On his bed🚫)

POV of the Mighty 🤚

Finally she was in my arms. Like I desired soon after watching her first tike at the SHEIKH Hotel.

Her delicateness made my throat dry at first sight . Then & there, I knew that her innocence had been preserved for me only & her breaths belong to me.

Only I have the right to taste that innocence.
Only I have the right to touch that delicacy.
Only I had the right to destroy her purity.
And that's why my blood boiled when that Mf Ravi tried to touch what belongs to only me. I don't like people touching her skin on which only my territory should roar.
Not even her mother's.

So,when she was rubbing her lips on her (so called kissing her), I lost my cool & forbidden to do so.

However, after all those drama that lil girl became mine in every meaning. The mighty has again succeeded to achieve what he wanted.
Mine, she's only mine.

But,I am confused if she could handle my roughness or not. She had gone faint just by one kiss of mine. Does she evn know how much she has to bear in future?

Obviously raw. BECAUSE I don't function softly. Nothing in me is mild.

I tho have a believe in her, that she'll adjust with me in future. She has to.

I'll make sure that!

POV of Mighty ends.

Sana~~

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a large room which was exclusively royal.

Every wall of it was screaming Perfection. Without one wall, on which there was written "Mighty's den" with gold letters in cursive. It was screaming both perfection & its owners name making me realise that I was in the hell already.

 It was screaming both perfection & its owners name making me realise that I was in the hell already

This much royalty didn't suit me at all. It was actually scaring me. I hated the dark theme of it. Therefore, squeezed myself on the bed & looked around.

It was actually too big to even gawk at. The ceiling, furnitures, curtains everything looked as dominating as it's owner.