Part:16 (His stepmom)

I sat on the bed sobbing softly & wiping my nose when I heard David knocking on the door.

With my trembling legs I walked there & opened the gste just to be get a adorable caress on my head, “Hello, Kiddo"

I nodded & signed to come in & sat on the couch Making him ask, “Why is our little princess sad?"
Author's pov

Sana looked right & found Siddharth coming out while throwing his towel on the bed which Sana cleared just now. She sighed taking the towel and keeping it on place saying, “let me make the breakfast .."

David nodded looking at the sadness on her face while Siddharth looked enough cold to be scared.

David,“um..Sid..dharth did you scold her?"

She went into the room lastnight" replied Siddharth before coming out of the room followed by David & his bunch of guards & PMs.

As they were surrounding Siddharth while sitting in the drawing room, Sana kept peeping from dinning space to check out the handsome Mighty.

His sharp jaw, thick lips with which he was puffin ciga & that veiny neck of him made her flinch which didn’t go unnoticed by David. He cheekily smiled saying “Look, that little girl is checking you out"

Sid raised his eyebrows & found Sana hiding her face down in embarrassment as She was caught right then.

David, “How cute man!If I were at your place & my girl do check me out like this.. Trust me I would have become a lovesick puppy! "

I'm not you" Sid replied looking at the files back.

“Siddharth!! Little girls want care, love & affection.. And..."

Ignoring him Siddharth focused back on his work.

------------------

Breakfast is ready" Sana meowed after a while making all of them went to the dinning space & she served them all.

“You are incredible , Mrs.Mighty!" said David making Sana blush while the guards nodd as they had also tasted her skill.

Sana looked at the mighty who was not evn looking at her for Once & like this the dinner session got over making Sana follow mighty to the room as she knew that he'll need her now.

As she stepped in the room. She saw him throwing all his ties in frustration.

Which one are you looking for?" Sana whispered.

Where did you kept the black one?" he tried to sound calm.

here" saying Sana pulled out the tie from the left side & turned to him to put it on him.. But he hold her hand saying, “I can do that by my own"

Pouting she hugged his big frame meowing, “I'm sorry,please... I..i didn’t know you would..you would feel so bad...i never will again.I'm sorry?"

Get off me" he calmly ordered sending chills down to her spine but she nodded no & pushed herself more into him, “I'm too new here. Don't i deserve one lil chance?"

“Get off me, I said!" he loudly said making her go back with moist eyes.
He then left for the head office along with his men leaving Sana with her Broken heart.

||||||||||||||||

It was night then, when Sana was sitting on the garden while looking at the sky & sighing about the things happening to her.