Part:14(A mysterious room)

It's 3AM at the clock & the mighty didn’t return yet making me miss him already.

Pouting I was walking through his big mansion when I found a room, infront of which two guards were sleeping like a log.

I passed them silently with my tiny feet & entered the room as the door of it looked really really royal.
As I entered there, I was in a room which didn’t look like of things of Mighty's taste. White coloured things were there while a big photo of a lady was Hanging on the wall.
She was too damn pretty on which my lips curved into smile thinking who could it be?

I walked around more & got a photoframe of that woman along with her kid maybe? I caressed on the frame while tears ran down through my eyes as I suddenly was missing my mumma! 
Cruel world! Cruel mighty!  Separated me from my mumma - i thought pouting a long & then kept the frame back at It's place before looking at the mirror! 

As I looked there, I saw a cruel man gazing me furiously while his palm has been fisted & face had blood stains! 
I screamed turning around & fell bad on the floor just to realise that, It was none. But M..mighty!!!

Mighty?" I said running to him to hug him but he didn’t allow me to!  Instead he pushed me back, rejecting the hug for which my afraid heart craved! 

A..assalamualikum.." I stammered kneeling down infront of him forgetting the rejection.

What are you doing here?" He asked calmly which shivered my whole existence.

I...i...wa..I.." I couldn’t answer as he seemed too furious for some unknown reason & I only wanted to go deep down into the floor! 

Didnt you read the ❝No enter❞ logo of it?" he pointed the golden logo which I had missed somehow & asked me in loud tone!  “Didnt you?"

Hearing his loud yell the guards who were sleeping outside came in gulping down their saliva & kneeled like me Saying, “M..ighty?"

Fired you both are!" saying he hold my wrist & dragged me with him to his room.

I felt really bad for those guards who were running behind me and mighty saying, “Mighty...please give..us..one..last..chance..mighty.. Please mighty... Mighty...."

They couldn’t continue more as the other guards hold them tight & dragged them out to a different route. Didn’t they lost their job for me?  I felt bad. Really really bad!

“Ah" I winced as mighty threw me on his bed like a paper.

I looked at him crying just to find him unbuttoning his white blood stained shirt. My heart started beating madly as I crawled behind meowing, “M..mighty....?"

He wiped blood from his face & palms with the shirt & threw in on the floor before hovering on me.
I would never enter again" I cried hiding my face in his chest.

You should not have enter this time too" saying he ripped my favourite pink frock earning loud cry from me! 
But the mighty didn’t melt, instead he kept taking me again & again till it was morning 7AM!

Leaving me on the bed like a half dead body, he went to his balcony to puff ciga making me cry like hell.
I love it when he adores my body like a treasure, but punishing me with rough s*x is something i can't bear.

Brutal mighty only c*m 3 times, while making me do that uncountable times. I was about to lose my sense when he left me.

Was my fault this much big? Was I this much wrong?
Does he ever adored me? If yes,then how could he behave like this?
Why does he change into a beast suddenly?
Is his mother right? Maybe yes!This man can kill me anytime soon. His anger is intolerable for any human!