Part:19 (Restrictions)

“What happened to you?  Why are you walking like this?" asked Ameena to me while all i was trying to was not bashing her.

“this all happened because of you! " I gritted my teeth before again focusing on the cake I was trying to bake.

“Because of me?" she asked in confusion.

Yes Don't you remember?  Mighty had heard our convo" I sighed with a sad pout.

Gasping Ameena hold my arms quite tightly & then asked fearfully, “Did he beat you for that?"

Are you mad?" i jerked away her hand making her grab it again.

“No.. No.. Tell me? Did you beat you for that? Oh my god. I'm sorry. I was joking. Do you want me to talk to him? I van explain. I.. I.."

Oh Allah. Ameena just calm down. Why would he beat me? He neither does that, nor he van even imagine to do that. He loves..." i stopped without finishing my statement on which Ameena raised her eyebrows.

I blushed, “He adores me too much. He can't even think to harm me in any way "

Then what's wrong with you? What did he d..." Ameena suddenly realized the possibilities & then pocked my stomach in a teasing voice “Is it what I'm thinking baby girl? Did he made you tired using the whole night..umhmmmm??"

Shut up" I blused & tried to ignore her but she was not interested in doing that so she continued, “Let me guess he tied with the bedpost & then to prove me wrong he took you again & again without any permission. How hot!!!" Ameena eas shamelessly blabbering making my eyes wide & ears red.

Yes. I took her again &again. So?" A manly voice echoed in the kitchen making both of them kneel down as It was none other than the mighty Himself along with David.

So? " The mighty asked again. This time while standing right infront of Ameena

“So.so..so.nothing mighty.." she replied making David glare at her.

My heart stopped beating when Mighty's cold palm pulled me up to stand straight & then he took my lips in his one very gently.

I felt numb for few seconds but then I gathered myself up & breathed. Come on. I wanted to live too!  Though only thing i could inhale was the air coming out from his mouth but it worked. I could survive till he left my lips making me blush like hell.

I just couldn’t stand there anymore. So, i excused myself & ran back to our room. Yes,our room!  I accepted that blackly room of him & it doesn’t even scare me now like before .

||||||||||||

“Come on, Sana. They are not even at home! It's just a matter of few minutes. " Ameena requested me for the 17th time to go with her to the park as she was feeling super bored.

I can't go out without telling him...i need to call him" saying this I dialled mighty's number & before Ameena could snatch the phone  away from me the mighty received it.

His husky voice shivered my whole existence, “Baby?"

My heart fell into my stomach. Goshhhh"! This man & his voice!!! 

“um..Assalamualikum Mighty" I meowed hiding my lovey dovey character inside.

Yes?"

Dont you want peace be upon on me too (meaning of walaikukassalam)?" I sadly asked as he as always didn’t answer my salam.

He took few second & then finally said, “Walaikumassalam "

I smiled while biting my own lower lip.

Do you want to hear anything more, sweetheart? " he asked making me remind my question .

Why?Are you busy?" I like a befool asked making him calmly say, “Not really. It's just  the prince of Dubai wanted to discuss something.  So, can you hurry?"

“Oh! Sorry. I mean..yes. I wanted to know if I could go out with Ameena? " I asked hoping for a positive answer.

No darling " He very simply answered making me sad.

Its just to the local park. I promise we'll be right back soon. Please let us go?"

Its a no,  flower. No argument i would like on it. Stay at home. Watch TV, play games. But no going out " saying he cut the call.

I looked at Ameena with tears in my eyes. I never thought that he would say no to such a silly matter. Like really! 

It was my first time in a foreign country. Still, from the day he brought me here I nvr stepped out of the house. Tho i really had no reason then.

But now I have. Not only a reason but also a information about mighty that, “He has almost caged me here" now what i feel is Suffocated.

My tears made Ameena hug me tightly.

“I Understand Sana It's.... "

Toxic" I mumbled wiping my tears & then slowly walked way.

Ameena followed me to my room saying, “Sana, stop being sad yaar!  It's you who chose to be so obedient! Now Don't be sad!"

“Obviously I am obedient. But that doesn’t mean he would not even let me go out. Did I ask much?" I painfully asked looking at the big & royal photo in our room.

Sighing Ameena stayed quite.

|||||||||||||||

“Mighty is being harsh on her" Ameena stated while hugging David.

“Its not like that. He's just too protective towards her. You might not know his reasons " David replied kissing on her forehead while making the dinner for both of them.

“But..."

“No but & if Ameena. There's a lot you don't know. So, It's better for you to stay out of it. "

Ameena nodded although she felt bad for Sana.

|||||||||||||||

Are you feeling sick?" The mighty asked while making Sana wear his shirt after his rough makeout.

Nodding a no Sana turned otherside making The mighty frown. He pulled her by her waist & took her in arms, “What is it?You are too quite tonight "

“Would you never let me go out? " Sana asked with a crying tone out of no where.

He turned her to him & examined her face for few secs.

I just dont want you to get hurt" Mighty caressed her nose.

I'm not a kid " Sana sobbed out.

Part finished
Vote cmmnt & fllw