Part:15 (PoV of M)

POV of The Mighty

My father's so called 2nd wife's presence & calling my wife "pet" had already ruined my mood. I so wanted to kill her when she tried to harm the kitten, I own! She already has snatched a lot & now I can't bear a single lose for this witch.

But i couldn't kill her as my father's those bloody papers didn't let me like always!I felt so freaking helpless that I altho left that witch but started punching on the wall & breaking things.

But before i would have lost my control that small body hung with my biceps making my aggression, suffocation & helplessness divert.

Yes, that small body of my wife, my kitten is all that I have for my peace. For myself. And only for me to have to calm the hell inside me for the first time.

Her taste, her softness did work. I felt better & thus left to follow that witch who's motive didn't look nice!

As I followed her, I saw her talking to my guards & taking one of them inside her car before going out of my mansion.

David drove to chase them & there we were! Caught that lady to pay that guard money to know about Sana.

I roared,"As*shole!"

That guard at first looked afraid but in a sec took out his gun to shoot me. Funny fellow!

In no sec, he was killed by me making that 2nd wife of my dad Shiver, "Si..Siddharth I.. I was just..."

I went dangerously close to her & grabbed her neck saying, "Dont you fucking dare to dig on Sana's matter. I'm sure you Don't want me to throw you out of the city. (Though i wouldn't & it was only for making her fear as I wanted to keep my eyes on her) "

However, after coming back to home after killing another spy of her I entered into my house with a ruined mood as I was hell tired with the continuous counters of my father's second wife to my little treasure.

But wat i witnessed woke the beast inside me more. Sana, was in the room Where I Don't fu*king allow anyone. No one had the right to enter into that freaking past.

My nerves pumped in that way in anger that i ended up hurting that delicate flower of mine. I had told her to not go downstairs from the left side stairs. Then why did she?

Doesn't she know Mighty would lose his cool if she fail to obey me?

One disobey of her & i was hell upset that i pushed her limit beyond her imagination.

I knew her delicate state wouldn't be able to take so much but i just didn't feel like understanding her comfort. Did she understood mine?

The answer is no. She HAD ENTERED IN THAT freakiNG ROOM.

Although, her dried up tears made me weak & i leaked those red cheeks of her in high desire while I was caressing them. But she caught me making me pissed off on my hormones.

Mighty's anger doesn't bow infront of anything. Not even infront of his desire! So, i distanced myself right away.

Mighty's POV ends

Sana-

With mighty's special black coffee i entered in his bedroom & placed it on the bed side table meowing, "M..mighty?"

Mighty, who was lying down on his stomach while showing his muscular back shoulder made me blush. His features are so huge that it weaks my poor heart.

Oh god! Last night this huge beast was hovering over me?I gulped looking at the pillow which he pasted under his stomach.
I maybe Looked same under him. Small & strength less. Poor pillow, poor me. Even the bed deserved some sympathy of mine as it was bearing this much huge body on itself.

I giggled but felt suffocated suddenly. Does he really forced this huge frame of his on the petite me? How did I survive last Night? - thinking these i looked at the mirror with tears as his marks were shining here & there on me. Normal couples would call it lovebites maybe.

Sighing i wiped my tears thinking about the things he did for my mother.

So, I sweetly again called him "M..mighty...David sir messaged to wake you up thorough the guards. Please wake up"

He didn't move even a bit making me poke his bicep, "M..mighty?"

"Hmm?" he sexily groaned in his morning voice.

"Please get up " i requested.

"Hmm" saying he pulled me on him & rolled hugging. I gasped & started panting hard as he shoved his head in my neck.

"M..ight..y..p..pl..pls.." I moaned making him nuzzle his long nose on my sensitive spot, "This fragrance of yours.. Umhh" he inhaled sharp taking my breaths away.

"Migh..mighty..pls let me go..m..mighty..you I.. Ahh!" he bit making me moan a bit loudly.
He opened his eyes this time looking into my eyes & suddenly his facial expression changed into the same rudeness.

Leaving me on the bed he walked into the loo without saying anything.

Fixing my dress, i too sat on the bed to calm my shivering self before he comes out.

But my heart started beating more fast as he came out after having his bath & stood infront of the mirror ignoring me.

I walked close to him, "M..mighty..i..i..want..wanted to....talk..to you.. A"

"I Don't want to" he replied back brushing his wet hairs.

"Why?" I pouted

He didn't reply, only walked towards the bed where i had kept his clothes to wear. Taking those he was about to enter in the loo again but Me being the idiot stood infront of him which he didn't care at all.

He walked in making me walk back. I stammered , "M..mighty?!what..h..h..h..appened?Did i do anything wrong again?"

"Again? Wasn't yesterday's one enough?" he said while applying deodorant & standing infront of the big mirror of him.

"Didnt you forgive me yet? " i amused!

"Why would I?" he replied

"Haww!!I saw you licki..." I stopped myself as embarrassment grabbed me.

"Licked you because I felt like. But forgiving you is something i wouldn't do " he stated making me look at him like a befool.

"& in..bed..now..?"

"I was in sleep " he REASONed.

"um sure..u r not that angry. You wouldn't let me come close& touch me like that.. if you really were...&..." I was happily trying to explain but he pinned me on the wall dangerously.

"I will touch you, kiss you, lick you, suck you, f*ck you whenever i will feel like & all these has nothing to do with my anger! Get that?"

"oh" I felt low on his words. Cruel!

He left me as tears brimmed out of me & turned to the mirror to continue his previous work.

I slowly walked to him & leaned my cheek on his back meowing, "B..but.. I like it when you do out of adoration. Not when you..... You...you.."

"lust? Yes, I lust you. Desperately! Now get out of the washroom before I take you here only! Do you want that sore & sensitive part of yours to get hurt again?!" he stated very shamelessly making me feel like crying.

Leaving him instantly, I came out of the washroom with tears in my house.

What type of logic he uses!? An Angry manic!

Part finished

Vote cmmnt & fllw