Part:11 (Brutal)

After the breakfast the mighty took me back to his dark room & asked me to help him to wear the tie. Gulping I took the tie with my shivering hands & stood up on my toe to match his height but still couldn't reach him.

I meowed looking down, "I..cc..can't reach you "

Holding my wrist he pulled me Harshly to his chest making my wounded chest painfully hurt. I groaned, "Ahh....".

"Still hurting? " he asked me making me start sobbing & showing him my silent complaints.

"Didnt I ask you something? " this time Mighty asked loudly reminding me of how I can't skip any of his questions.

Flinching I mumbled biting my thumb, "h..hm.."

"Dont.. " saying he removed my thumb from my mouth with his one. Resulting my badass mouth grab his thumb in between it. His eyebrows narrowed & gaze darkened making me realise about my deed.
I hurriedly made a small oval shape for him to take back his thumb but he didn't. Yes, he didn't. Rather, he pushed his long & thick thumb more into my pink mouth saying, "Close it, mice"

I obediently did looking down & my habit in nervousness made me lick it like i used to do to mine.
Slightly smiling he kissed on my forehead, "I'll be a bit late today. Till then, you will be a really good girl & Won't do anything that might make me upset. Right?"

Another order & my another nod before getting a hard kiss on lips. My cheeks heated up & heart started jumping as he left me & the mansion.

Wiping my mouth I sat down on the bed holding my uneven breath & clutched the bedsheet tightly to cope up with the extreme sensation.
I really didn't think that I may survive much days if he keep shocking me with unpredictable things.

Pouring a full glass of water I drank it to calm myself down. But it didn't last long as a message pinged on my phone, "Delicious, those lips are"

Tears brimmed inside me but stopped from rolling down as i got Ameena's call then.

"Shehnaaz"

"h..hi..Ameena..How are you.? How is mumma? How..i..mumma is fine right?"

"Yes,she's absolutely fine. Even I am fine. But you...are you fine, Shehnaaz? I hope everything is okay there right?"

Autor's POV
Sana started sobbing as soon as Ameena asked it making her anxious, "Sana, did he hurt you?"

Sana wiped her nose looking at the big photo royal photo of the mighty & then squeezed herself saying, "I miss you guys Ameena. I miss mumma here.Can't I just come back?"

"Shehnaaz, you know that you can't escape him. But...why are you crying so much.. What did he do? Did he touch you?"

"Wasnt he suppose to?" Sana caressed her own bruised chest.

"Didnt you say a no? I mean didn't u..."

"Could you dare to say a no?Ameena, I am married to the mighty. You really think I should have dare to say a no?" Sana exhaustedly said.

"But he can't hurt you like this! You Are his wife! He obviously should care your comfort! "

"He did... " Sana meowed pouting.

"Did what?" Ameena asked curiously.

"Stopped when my limit was over..Tho his wasn't over" Sana said while rubbing her finger on her thigh.