Part:13 (His someone)

Sana almost begged Sid to leave the lady but he was too adamant to not leave her that he tightened the hold more making Sana cry & ran out of the room to David.

Watching her running, David stood up from the couch & caressed her hair, “What happened, kiddo?"

“Mi..migh..mighty's gonna kill the lady.. Please stop..stop him.He's too much furious! " sana said wuth Heavy breaths while Dragging David's arm.

David : Who?

Sana: A lady. A lady with short green hair... He's chocking her.. Please calm him down..otherwise he'll kill her... Please!!

David smiled deadly saying, “He Won't kill her"

Sana stammered, “but.. But..he's he 's chocking.. Her"

“He Won't kill her, kiddo. Trust me!  She's his mother!  He'll not kill her!Calm down!" David tapped her cheeks saying this & walked towards the garden leaving Sana shocked! 

Sana's POV

That lady's his mother?!  How!?

I was shocked beyond anything. How can a mother-son's relation be like this?
And he nvr evn mentioned about his mother!  Evn she was not there in our marriage. Is evn David saying the truth?  -My thoughts broke when I heard loud sound of shooting someone!! ‌

Mighty!!?" I ran to his study again just to find Mighty shooting at the wall leaving the lady coughing.

Oh!  He left her,Tho she didn’t look fine.So i ran to her & gave her a glass of water which she hurriedly took & tried to take deep breath holding own chest.

You are fine?" I worriedly asked.

You can't survive with this beast! Just leave him & go, otherwise he'll kill you too!  You Don't know about his aggression. He can't control it!" the lady whispered this in my ear before leaving the room, almost like a druken man.

I gulped remembering her words & looked back at the Mighty who was now breaking things like a beast. He broke his chair, his desk, his couch & evn his beautiful royal mirror using his hulk strength!

I wanted to run away from there as he looked too much scary with his thick muscles & vein out neck but the moment as he was roaring in Pain! 

Pain! Yes, Pain!  He seemed hurt & that's wat made my lil feet walk towards the disaster though His mother's voice, “He'll kill you" was noising loudly in my ear.

Closing my eyes, I hold his arms as He was now punching on the wall brutally while using slangs which I never ever heard.

But he was too strong that my body actually had a swing as he moved his arms & punched on the wall.
I mowed, “M..mighty..calm down"

But nothing maybe entered in his ear as he acted deaf & continued hurting own self making me amuse. What could be the reason behind so much aggression. Wasn’t he the one who chocked her? She was supposed to be angry. Why him?

Well, my thoughts Again broke as he punched on the wall  making me hang with his arms funnily. My feet was not on the ground anymore & my both hands were holding his arm like kids play with Trees,while hanging with those!

He looked down under his arms as I cried, “Mighty.." and made his hand down so that I could reach to the floor again & I did, saying, “Mighty.. Please calm down. You are a good boy, aren’t you?!"

I literally used this stupid line to calm a man of 39 years & shockingly he did!
He hid his big face in my neck holding me tightly.
And by the word tightly, i actually mean hell tightly. My waist wasn’t able to take such tight grip & i felt like he was going to break my petite waist.

So I meowed after a min, “M..mighty It's hurting.. Ah..mighty! "

Biting on my neck he whispered, “Kiss me" making my breath hitched.

He broke the hug & looked at me with full dominance as if he was demanding the kiss! I looked at his lips & then at the floor thinking how could I kiss him!? I mean how can a Normal human kiss the mighty!

I hate delays " He said making me peck on his lip hurriedly and I broke it in a sec looking down.

He groaned before pulling me harshly & kiss the hell out of me.

I Don't know what was wrong with him! His kiss just didn’t seem fine. He groaned while placing my hands into his hairs & attaching me with the nearest wall.

I pulled my face at right to take breaths as i was in lack of oxygen but he pulled it back on place & again locked our lips together.

Doesn’t he need oxygen? I wondered pushing him away from me. But he forced Himself more to me making me realise that this guy doesn’t like to denies at all.

So, I bit on his lip making him look at my fearful eyes, slowing his pace.
Taking this as an opportunity i hid inside his chest mumbling, “I...(inhaling breath)... I...cant..can't breath...i..cant..can't.. Breat..breath...." so that he doesn’t go angry on me now & it worked.

He slowly caressed my hairs & let me stay inside his chest like a scared child i was.

I Thanked God that the caring Mighty was back again & the beast was gone! 

After few minutes, He detached me from Himself asking, “You okay?" with his rough yet calm tone which he uses on everyone (imma sad)

I nodded looking down & pulling my haid strands behind my ear.

I'll be coming home lately today" he said, fixing his own clothes before leaving the study!

I really was confused about his character now. At one time, he talks with this much official as if I'm his client and again at some times, he talks like he adores me. What is even this man is?

And that lady? Was she saying the truth? I mean a man who can chock own mother in aggression, can obviously kill his wife. Not so big deal.
Even his strength seems 200× higher than me.

He can obviously smash me like a fly in no sec.What should i do? Should I try to escape?  Or i should wait for my death?

Part finished

Vote Cmmnt & Fllw

Acche cmmnt ni aya to..........

...

...
To nxt parts m phir koshish krungi laneko 🤧