Part:07 (Nikkah)

“I have never seen such pretty bride, ever" owner of the parlour complimented while tapping her Employees who were still busy in fixing my hair.

Ameena smiled. Evn the employees of the parlour
But not me. The bride.

How could I?
Doesnt a lion looks good in TV or stories only? Won't you feel numb if someone makes you to live with that? 
Is it evn possible for a timid rat like me to stay with a lion itself who's wild. Too wild?

The scenario of him cutting the guy's finger off & then killing them was roaming infront of my eyes.
What if in future, I do something which dissatisfies  him?  Will he think twice before smashing me? No

Is it tough for him to do that?No.

Is there anyone in the whole freaking world to save me? No.

Will be there anyone to bring justice to my deadbody atleast? No.

I sighed wiping my nose in fear.

“What's happening, baby?Why are you shivering? " Ameena asked holding my hands.

I grabbed her tightly & whispered, “Am..Am..Ameena..Will he kill me someday ?"

She frowned, “Who?"

Th..The Mighty ?" tears drenched my cheeks on which she caressed asking, “Why are you thinking like that, Shehnaaz? Trust me, he doesn’t harm the people who's not at fault. It's an open secret! "

What if I do something wrong accidentally? What if it makes him angry on me... I...Ameena..I don't want to go... With the Mighty....please...save me.. I... Ameena..please..." I bended my head on her palm making the parlour workers shocked too.

“Did we hear The Mighty's name?" They asked so loudly that the guards who were standing far away came to us saying, “No...just prepare her nicely. Don't waste time"

Lie.
But why? We were confused but did let that go.

“ The doll is full ready to be devoured " the workers said making my heart jump.

“I must say he has an elegant taste" said Ameena while gawking me from head to toe.“Just look at the gown & the jewelleries! So rich he is!!!" she added which didn’t make my frustrated soul calm evn a bit.

“Yes, Mam. The Gown is made Turkey’s biggest Designer Choleo. See, it has 500 diamonds attached to it & that's why worths $20 Million " The owner of the parlour said while greedily looking at my gown.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

“OH ALLAHHHHHHH!!!" Ameena gasped as we entered in the Sheikh's Convention Hall beside the Mosque builted by the Sheikhs.