CHAPTER 2

At LM Empire

7:30 am Lisa is already sitting at her spacious and modern office table while seriously reading some business proposals to her. A few minutes later her assistant arrived carrying a long white folder containing information of Jennie Kim.

"Master, everything you want to know is in that folder." the assistant said as he bowed his head with all of respect to his boss.

"You may leave"

Lisa said without looking to his assistant he just looked at the folder on the top of his table. And he immediately turned his attention back to the business proposals. For now he has more important things to do, as he thought that later he will read the information of Mr. Kim's daughter.

Meanwhile....

"Jennie why do you need a project right away? You should be resting now. You've been working in Paris for a whole month. Give your body a break." said her best friend Rośe. Rośe Park is also a well -known super model in Korea and internationally. They almost grew up together. They have been best friends since they were just six years old. Because they are both only children, they do not call each other friends. They are like sisters not by blood but by heart.

"Rośe I can't afford to just sit here and do nothing. I need to earn a lot of money." and because the two of them are so close, they no longer keep secrets from each other. "Jen, I have some savings and I'll give you all that." Money is not important to Rośe, her friendship with Jennie will still prevail over her.

"You don't have to do that. I'm glad you're here. Ok?" While the two friends were talking her manager suddenly called her.

"Jennie, Chanel has a project proposal for you. Be ready because tonight the President of Chanel will meet with us to discuss the proposal. I'll call you later where the meeting place is." Jennie is so happy knowing that she will be meeting tonight the president of Chanel because apart from the fact that she needs a project to increase her savings, she have been dreaming and wanted to be a Chanel model. Jennie immediately hugged her bestfriend and announced the good news.

"I'm so happy for you Jen." Rośe happily hugged Jennie. She knew her bestfriend had a big problem and she wanted to help her as much as she could.

"Because of that I'll cook you a lunch, Chipmunk. Hahaha" And Jennie went to the kitchen happily to prepare the food.

"Yahhh don't call me that!!"

At LM Empire

"Sir, you have a meeting later at 6:00 pm with Mr. Koo of LG Corporation." Lisa's secretary's reminding him. "I'll already booked at Pierre Gagnaire for the dinner meeting later, Sir." she added. Lisa just nodded to her secretary because he is busy reading documents related to her business expansion.

Lisa was unaware of the time. He has to finish everything what he is doing because he still has a business meeting with Mr. Koo. He quickly finished it. And he immediately got up and left his office and consequently he forgot to read the white folder.

At the Kim's mansion

As Jennie fixing herself for the meeting her phone rang again. His manager, CL was the caller and she answered it right away.

"Jennie, President Coco wants us to meet at Pierre Gagnaire. Be there before 7 o'clock and don't be late." CL talking from other line.

"Okay Manager. Bye"
'This night will be going to be a life changing for me.' Jennie thought.

"Sweetheart, you're so beautiful. That red dress really suits you, darling" Mrs. Kim talking dearly to her daughter while she watching Jennie preparing for her self. "I just inherited it from you mommy." Jennie replied.

"Sweetheart, don't think too much about our family's problem right now."

"Mommy, I love you and daddy so much. I will help you guys as much as I can." She hugged her mother tightly. "Hmmmm darling you better go now. Please take care of your self."

"Okay mommy I'm leaving." Jennie left quickly so she wouldn't be late for the meeting. She rode her favorite car Audi A5 Cabriolet en route to the restaurant.

A black Bugatti La Voiture Noire stopped in front of the Peirre Gagnaire restaurant. The man who drove the luxurious car is no other than the great Lalisa Manoban. Apart from the wealth that Lisa has, He is also a very handsome creature. Every part of his body was perfectly sculptured. Lisa is really full of charisma and arogant at the same time. He is wearing a dark blue Tom Ford suit that sleek his masculanity and elegance. Lisa immediately went to the VIP table.

A few minutes later Jennie's car arrived at the venue. The girl was more than an hour early. 'But why I'm too early?' She thought. Jennie got out of her car and headed inside the restaurant. When she entered the restaurant, people looked at her with full of admiration and some of them mostly girls are looking at her with envy. Given the beauty that Jennie possesses it is no longer surprising that people will look up to her. She was immediately approached by one of the restaurant staff to assist. Because she arrived so early she had to wait for an hour.

Unbeknownst to Jennie there were eyes staring at her. He watched the girl's intently as if he didn't want to miss the girl's every move. He seemed to be hypnotized by the girl's move. Jennie is wearing a very sexy and elegant backless red bodycon dress that reached to her knees. Her dress further accentuated the color of her skin. Even she's far from him, the man can already determine that the skin of the beautiful lady is so soft and smooth to touch. Aside from her beautiful face and skin she also has a pecfectly curved body. Lisa has met many women at various business parties but he didn't like any of them. But for the girl meters away from him she really hits different.

"Ma'am this way please." the waiter guided her to their reserved VIP table.

Jennie is walking sexily, that's natural for her because she's a model. As she approached their table she suddenly noticed the man sitting at the other side next to their table and by the strange look of the man she suddenly turned to feel awkward. As she sat at their table she noticed the man still not taking his eyes off her. They looked at each other and because of that she smiled at the man awkwardly. Although Jennie is a famous model, she is not a snob type. Their table was just next to each other so Jennie could clearly see the man's face up close.

LISA niyo marupok 😆🤣