CHAPTER 7

Flashback

Manoban's Mansion

"I can't wait to see the down fall of Ji-yong Kim" The old man smirked evily, he was reading every details of the documents that he was holding while talking to his grandson.
"Good job, grandson." He then closed the folder and he took the bottle of whiskey in the side of his table. "I wan't to make their lives miserable. Make sure their family will suffer like hell as soon as possible." He looked seriously to the man sitting in the other side of the table.

"Soon grandfather, soon." Lisa was fully aware with his grandfather plan from the very beginning. When Lisa was only seven years old her parents died in a massacre. At a young age he witnessed how his parents were murdered. What he will never forget is a man holding the gun while looking at his father's body that full of blood. Lisa couldn't believe that her father's best friend will kill her father himself and that was Ji-yong Kim the one who held the gun, the father of Jennie. He still can't forget the image of the person who killed his parents. The feeling of anger and hatred for Ji-yong Kim leads Lisa to make revenge.

Lisa and his grandfather has already planned how to bring down Ji-yong Kim's businesses. Ji-yong Kim is also planned to be killed but before killing him, they will first show him how to lose all his treasures and family.

End of flashback..

At LM Empire.....

Lisa was very upset to himself from harassing Jennie. Sleepless nights were starting to destruct him again. After the incident he sent some of his men to look over for the girl but Jennie was nowhere to be found. He didn't mean to do such things to Jennie but beacuse he can't contained his attraction to the girl he did the wrong move. He even hired a private investagator just to find the girl but Jennie was really good in hiding. He was very frustrated to the fact that the girl is really hiding herself from him. He was about to leave in his office when his phone suddenly rang.

"Boss someone took some photos of Jennie and her friends having a good time in Jeju Island." the private investrgator speak at the other line. Upon hearing the information Lisa eyes become darker. Jennie Kim is really playing hard to get with him. He ended the call.

"Hey bro! How's life huh? Jisoo suddenly appeared. He was been travelling abroad for some business matters. "Don't bother him like that, Jisoo. He's been exhausted for the last few weeks, you know." Suelgi annoyingly teases Lisa.

Lisa glared at Suelgi. "When did you arrived?" then he ask Jisoo without looking at him. "Well I just arrived earlier this morning." Then he drop a Vogue Magazine to Lisa's table. Lisa grab the magazine. He is now starring at the women who is the cover girl of Korean Vouge Magazine. Jennie poses sexily and yet very elegant wearing the new Chanel collection. He then felt annoyed to the fact that some men will get fantacize looking at her. Lisa remain silent. And getting more annoyed by the presence of the two.

"Lisa if you really like that woman, why are you not pursuing her instead?" Lisa was now standing in a the huge glass window of his office, looking at the full view of Seoul. "Lisa, come on don't be like that bro. I know some place to relieve your stress."

After some time the three arrived at the airport...

"Where are we going?" Lisa asked the two confusedly. "We're going somewhere." Jisoo responded. "Jisoo I have no time for this, you know how busy I am and I have a lot of works waiting for me in my office" He annoyingly scratch his head. "Will you please calm down,okay?" Then the two pushed Lisa inside the private chapper. Lisa did not waste her energy arguing to his two annoying friends anymore. He keep silent.

Lisa's mind seems so destructed since the day he kissed Jennie. "Why her?" He mumbled out of nowhere. "Eh? What do you mean?" Jisoo asked lisa confusedly. "I mean where are we going?" Lisa didn't even took a glance to Jisoo. He was still looking at the clouds outside of the window. "We're going to Jeju." Suelgi was so excited. It's been a longtime now when the three of them went to Jeju Island. "Wow. I can now enjoy my weekends. Thanks to you bro." Suelgi grinning ear to ear. "Let's go find hot chick there bro." Jisoo having a day dreaming with some hot chicks in the beach.

Jeju Island

The three girls were looking hot in their bikinis. They enjoyed the clear bluegreen water of the ocean of the beautiful Island. "I really wan't to stay here forever" Irene said. "How I wish someday I will be staying here for good with my future husband and kids" she added. "Well ofcourse you can." Rose smilingly to Irene. Irene is also their bestfriend. The two met Irene when they were trainees in Paris. "I'm hungry." Rose pouted while her stomach roared from being hungry again. "Yahh! your always like that!" Jennie looking at Rose annoyingly. "Huhuhu let's go let's eat. Please." The three girls went immediately to their respective room to change clothes before grabbing lunch.

"We're here!" The three boys arrived in the resort almost lunch time. When they came out from the car some of the staffs welcome them from the entrance of the resort. Well, why not? Jisoo Kim is the grandson of the owner of the resort.

Then suddenly, there were three hot girls approached them. One of the girl came closer to Jisoo and she kissed Jisoo on his cheeck. "Hey daddy, Welcome." She said, looking seductively to Jisoo. Her name is Momo. She is Jisoo's regular escort when everytime Jisoo visit the resort.

While Lisa standing beside Jisoo was glaring at his direction knowing that his friend rented some girls for the three of them. "Hi." the blonde girl approached Lisa while she's smiling seductively to him. "I'm Mina." the sexy girl introduced herself to Lisa then she offer her hand then Lisa grabbed it lazily but his surprise the girl squeeze his hands sensually. "Lisa." He then responded. "Oh hi sexy." while Lisa is being alof here's Suelgi being so shameless and excited to whatever happens next. "I'm Suelgi." He extended his hand to other girl who name is Solar. "I'm Solar." the girl eyeing Suelgi like a whole snack.

After that, they go straight to the restaurant of the resort to eat lunch. After they ordered some foods, Jisoo hug Momo from behind. "You're so sexy baby girl." they were very flirty to each other. Suelgi and Solar also doing the same things as them. While Lisa and Mina were quite the whole time. Lisa was busy typing on his laptop while Mina hugging him. " Daddy, why don't you eat first before you continue that." Mina starts caressing Lisa's leg. Lisa as being cold hearted/having no interest to any women except to the girl he met in the restaurant he did not bothered himself to response Mina's gesture.

Irene, Rose and Jennie entered the restaurant. Irene was wearing a white backless maxidress, Rose was wearing a pink cotton flowery romper while Jennie was wearing a light yellow minidress showing her smooth porcelain white skin.

All the people inside the restaurant were looking at them. Even Jisoo and Suelgi attentions who were busy with the girls beside them caught by their presence while were mesmerized by their beauty. They were just froze in their seats looking at the three girls in the entrance door. "Wow. Are they angels?" Jisoo told Lisa while his eyes never leave starring at the three models sitting at the other corner of the restaurant. Lisa who was confused he suddenly stop typing. He looked at Jisoo then he followed the gaze of his friend....and the world begin to stop again..

❤❤❤