CHAPTER 9

"Marry me, Jennie."

Lisa offers Jennie again. In the past few days the only thing on his mind was the woman but as he thought of Jennie his conscience bothered him to avenge his parents. The first time he met Jennie he was immediately fascinated by her beauty and he immediately fell in love with the girl but when he found out that the woman is the child of the man who killed his parents he was very hesitant to continue his feelings for the girl.

Lisa is full of courage to continue taking revenge on Ji-yong Kim. He didn't want to ruin his grandfather's plan to take revenge. He fully decided to only use Jennie for their revenge to Ji-yong Kim who brutally killed his parents. "But ... but I don't love you." the girl said honestly. "I can't afford to marry someone I don't love, Mr. Manoban." Jennie added. Lisa's other eyebrow raised upon hearing Jennie's words. He didn't seem to like what Jennie said. He approached the woman and because Lisa is a tall man Jennie in the other hand need to tilt her head to see the full view of Lisa's face and when her eyes met Lisa's eyes she then fully saw the darkening gaze of the man on her. Jennie admitted to herself that she was attracted to Lisa's physical appearance but not to his arrogant attitude.

"I won't take your company and I will pay for all your father's hospital bills and even his surgery in exchange for you marrying me." Lisa just stared into the girl's eyes down to her natural blushed cheeks and reached to her soft lips. Lisa swallowed looking on Jennie's red lips. He suddenly remembered what had happened to them in his office last time they met. "I also want you to give me a child Jennie. I will give you everything you need and you want." Lisa smirking inside. "Mr. Manoban, why me? There are many women you can marry. I also have my modeling carreer need to attained" Jennie asked. In Jennie's mind, she is not ready to get married yet, especially since she is not ready to have children because she is still at the peak of her modeling career.

"Then tell me Jennie, what is more important to you, your career or your parents?" Jennie seemed to think about Lisa's question to her. Yes, her career as a model is important but her parents are more important to her. For Jennie she will do everything for her family. The two of them were just stared at each other for a few seconds, and then Jennnie immediately withdrew her gaze from Lisa.

"I will marry you." Jennie agrees with Lisa. "You're right, my family is more important to me." Jennie's heads just bowed as she faced Lisa. "I don't know what to do if one of them will gone from me. I have to help them. I will agree to marry you not because I love you. I agreed to marry you because of my parents." Jennie clarified to Lisa while crying.

'I suffered a lot than to you Jennie. I lost my parents because of your father. You will all pay. ' in Lisa's mind. he just stared at the woman crying. 'You will be mine. I will make sure you fall for me and we will have a child. When that time comes we will leave you with our chil. I will do you more pain and make your life miserable. ' lisa smiled secretly as she thought about how to repay Jennie's family.

Then, Lisa immediately lifted Jennie's face and Lisa stared at the girl with all the tenderness of his eyes. Seconds later Jennie felt Lisa's lips cling to hers. She then just close her eyes by this time she didn't stop Lisa. She let Lisa kiss her. This is the second time the man has kissed her.

When Jennie found out the bad news about her father she hurried home with Lisa while her friends and Lisa's friend were left on Jeju Island. Jennie did not inform her friends of the real situation. Lisa, on the other hand, didn't say goodbye to her friends because he knew they would just questioning him nonstop. They were picked up by a private chapper owned by Lisa. The two were just quiet on their trip back to Seoul.

Five days later ...

Jennie sat next to her father's bed in the hospital. After Lisa and her agreed to get married, Lisa immediately arranged for Jennie's father's heart surgery. Lisa all spent hospital bills and everything her father needed. Her father was transferred to an expensive hospital room and Lisa even hired well -known heart doctors from the US.

"Jennie, I don't know where you got the money to spend on all the bills but sweetheart I'm very grateful to you for helping your father." Her mother crying behind her back while holding both side of her shoulder.

Jennie sighed. She is very happy because his father's operation was successful. "Actually someone helped me, mom." Jennie started. "My future husband helped me, mommy."

"Future husband? What do you mean sweety? Her mother asked her in shock. "I agreed to marry Lisa Manoban." Jennie confessed to her mother ." But Jennie ... "Jennie's mother couldn't believe the decission of her daughter "He will no longer take our company in exchange for me marrying him. He paid for all the hospital expenses. " Sandara Kim cried as she hugged her daughter. She felt sorry for Jennie.

"How about your career, Jennie?" She asked Jennie. "You and daddy are more important to me,mommy." She smiled to her mom. She hide her sadness and control her emotion not to cry because she didn't want her mother to worry about her.

Manoban's Mansion

"Are you serious about your plan Lisa? !!!" his grandfather was really angry when he told him about his plan marrying Jennie. "Why would you marry the child of the man who killed my son and your mother!"

"Don't worry, grandfather I'll make sure he will pay for everything he did to us. My parent in exchange for his only daughter."

"Make sure Lisa maybe you're the only one who gets hurt at the end" the old man angrily exited Lisa's office room in his mansion. Lisa just looked behind the old man as he exited his office. He drunk the remaining whiskey on the glass that he was holding.

"That will never happen." he immediately took the photograph framed on top of his desk and he stared at his parents 'faces. "I will give you justice."

Hello guys!! Let's support Lisa new single!!!! 💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛