CHAPTER 4

Please enjoy! 

At Kim's mansion

"I've already signed a contract with Chanel dad and It's a 5 year contract.!"  Jennie smiled from ear to ear and happly told her father the good news.  She had always dreamed of being part of the Chanel and being one of the models there. "I'm happy for you, sweetheart."  Her father smiled happily. Unbeknownst to Jennie that her father could no longer sleep every night wondering where to get the money to pay off their debts to President Manoban
because even though he was having a hard time with their situation now, he didn’t want to let his family feel about it.
"Thank you, daddy."  She hugged her father. "It's all for you and mom, dad."

At Manoban Empire

Lisa sat early at his spacious and modern table in his office because he had been wide awake all night for 1 week straight now bothering his mind about the woman he had seen in the restaurant. At first he's trying to ignore his feelings and thoughts but the more he ignores the fact the more he misses the girl, the more he's eager to see her smile and innocent beautiful face again. This is the first time Lisa having an interest in a woman.

All the women he met were almost trying to threw themselves at him and he really hates that idea. As a man he really want to do the pursuing if he really likes the woman but ofcourse he is a very busy man he have no time to involve himself to any romantic relationship.

Before, he want only to have a heir but now that he already saw what he really looking for a woman to spend all his life with he is now very determined to pursue Jennie Kim the woman caused of his sleepless nights.

"Master L, here's your breakfast." the assistant came in bringing Lisa's food. "I want you to dig all the informations about the model name Jennie Kim. I want all of them even her where abouts."

The assistant who was standing in front of him got a bit of surprise of what his boss command 'did I misses some info?' he thought. "Uhmm. . With all due respect , Master L but I already dig all the information about Ms. Jennie Kim even the names of her dogs." He bowed his head while trembling beacuse of nervousness the thought of him being not able to do his task well.

Lisa frowned while looking at his assistant. "What do you mean by that? he asked coldly. "Master L, you ordered me last time to investigate the daughter of Mr. Kim." the assistant answered. "And I already gave you the folder containing Mr. Kim's daughter full information, Sir." Lisa was confused while looking to the folder on the top of his table he quickly  grab the folder and open it.

And there it is. . .he saw the image of a beautiful woman wearing a sleeveless yellow sundress  in the picture sitting on a bench  while tapping the head of a brown pomeranian dog. The girl in the picture seems enjoying the moment while his father Mr. Kim playing golf with her wife. They were the best example of a happy and unproblematic family but the truth is the Kims has a huge problem but they manage to stay calm and peaceful. By the way, the pictures was taken recently. He coudn't believe what he saw in the picture. Shock was written all over his face. 'Who have thought?'  He never thought that the man who has a very huge debt to his company is the father of the womam he really wants to. He started to read each pages attached in the folder. Not even a single detail was missed as Lisa read the information of Jennie’s life from the day the woman born up until to the present time. Jennie was raised abroad that's one of the reason why he never saw the girl in all the meetings and parties.

"I want you to call the secretary of the the Kim's and set an appoinment schedule to Mr. Kim. I want to talk to him personally as soon as possible." Lisa ordered his assistant as he never leave his gaze to the picture of Jennie.  "Yes sir."
Lisa closed the folder and place it to the drawer.

At the Kim's company.

"Sir, the assistant of President Manoban called me earlier today. The President wants to set a dinner meeting with you. The assistant said he really want to discuss some important matter with you by tommorrow." The secretary informed the old man leaning on his swerling chair. Upon hearing his secretary he was suddenly felt anxious. He was holding the top of his lap to avoid shaking from the nervousness that he really endured at the moment. He didn't know where to go or to get to find the exact amount of money  to pay the Manobans. "Uhmm . . .hmmm. . .ahh yeah I'm not busy tommorrow night." He smiled forcely.. "Okay Sir. I'll confirm your abilability tommorrow to his assistant so he can send us the meeting place." He wiped the sweat that trying to form to his forehead when his secretary  walk passed the door of his office room. He breathed heavily.

At Chanel photoshoot

"Someone send a huge foodtruck outside for Ms. Jennie Kim." One of the guard informed the staffs while Jennie was busy on her first ever photoshoot as a Chanel model. Some of the staffs went outside to look the foodtruck. Well to their surprise it wasn't just one food truck parked outside.  There are five huge food trucks parked and they carry a different variety of foods.  "Maybe the fan who sent the foodtrucks to Ms. Kim is super wealthy." one of the staff talked while looking at the foodtrucks with amazement. The other staffs were just nodded their heads as they agree to the one who was talking.

"Good job Ms. Kim. You are very professional and I really admire you." Said the photographer while clapping his hands. "Thank you. .and so are you." She bowed her head and she smiled politely to the photographer and to all the staffs sorrounds her. "Good job team!" the manager shouted happily to all the staffs. "Ahh Jennie a fan named L sent foodtrucks outside just for you." She was smilingly informing Jennie.
"Ohh really?" Jennie went outside immediately and she saw all her favorite foods. 'Wow. That's a lot' Jennie thought. Then she smiled and she look to all the staffs standing while looking at her. "Oh guys what are waiting for? Come on let's eat all of these!" She shares all the foods to her team.

The man sitting inside the black Bugatti La Voiture Noire was very satisfied by seeing Jennie enjoying the foods he sent. He was looking to the group of people eating happily from a far. He was been there for 2 hours waiting for Jennie to come up. "Let's go. I'll be meeting someone."

Lisa took a glance to the woman then the car drove on the way to the restaurant where him and Mr. Kim will probably meet.

Sorry for the late update guys! Been super busy!