CHAPTER 6

Jennie stoped her Audi A5 carbiolet in front of the huge twin tower building of Manoban Empire. She looked up the 80th floor tower building and it makes her felt dizzy and agitated at the same time. 'God, why I'm here?'  she suddenly ask herself in her thought. "No, I want to help my dad. You can to this Jennie." She mumbled to herself. She then Inhale and exale reminding again and again herself to be calm.  Jennie was full of determination walking to the entrance of the Manoban Empire.

When she entered the building almost all the staffs were looking at her. Why not? She's the Jennie Kim. She was wearing a pair of Chanel Pink Heels and  a white simple but elegant Chanel white dress above here knees. Her wavy shiny and smooth hair was perfecly tied by a pink chanel ribbon. Her make-up was perfetly done also and she really looks like very a innocent young lady. Jennie approached the lady in the reception area. "Hi" Jennie greeted the lady with a friendly smile. "Hi ma'am. How can I help you? the lady looking at Jennie with full of admiration to her eyes. 'Wow. I can't believe I'm seeing Jennie Kim right now right here.' She thought. Then Jennie smiled. "Can I talk to Mr. Manoban?"

The receptionist look immediately at the monitor screen where all  the appointments of the mighty president on that day were written. "Upon seeing the listing ma'am. There has no Jennie Kim written in here." She politely informed Jennie.

At Lisa's office

"Lisa, Mr. Kim already signed the agreement. Here' the document." Lisa was not happy with the news. He thought Mr. Kim will approve his proposal after threatening the old man. He then suddenly got up from her seat and went to his mini bar located at the corner of his office. Then he poured some whiskey in the glass. "Is that so?" Lisa breathed heavily. "OK if that's what they really wanted." He said coldly while drinking his whiskey. Lisa then secretly curse thinking of Jennie will be on top of the headline news in coming days around asia if the media will found out that her family company suffered from bankruptcy. "Lisa they seems to be very protected to their daughter." the lawyer added. " I know Suelg." He then again drink the whiskey. "If you really like that woman why are you not pursuing her?" Suelgi Kang is the lawyer of Lisa. They were bestfriends along with Jisoo since college. Lisa was silent  he did not answer his friend.

"Alright. I'll go now. By the way, Jisoo was really expected you to attend his birthday at Paris next month." Suelgi reminded Lisa. "Let's talk about it some other time." He coldly glance to Suelgi. Then suddenly one of the secretary of Lisa knocked his office door. The both of them looking at the direction of the door. Then the secretary entered and informed the President. "President,  there is a lady at the ground floor wanting to talk to you her name is Jennie Kim." Both Lisa and Suelgi look to each other. Suelgi was grinning ear to ear while looking at Lisa. Lisa in other hand was smirking inside. "Let her in." The secretary immediately went outside the office then Suelgi bid goodbye to Lisa. He don't want to ruin the moment.

"Ma'am this way." One of the secretary of Lisa lead the way for Jennie to Lisa's office. As they arrived at the top of the twin tower building of Manoban Empire. She was so amazed by the modern  architectural design of the surroundings. The metallic door of Lisa's office is very eye catching she already determine who's inside the room. She glanced at the other side of the area and she saw a glass wall room with a logo of ME along with a bronze written with  "The Secretaries Office" She was really amazed. 'Is he really that super wealthy?' She thought. Walking closely to the metalic door she then saw a man sitting in a wide table not so far from the door. She then already recognized the position of the man on the company because of the bronze on his table indicating that he is Lisa's executive assistant. Then again she recognized the man because this man in front of her is the man who came to their company two weeks ago. "Oh Hi Ms. Kim gladly to see you here." The man smiled to her politely. "Come, I'll accompany you inside." Jennie smiled to the sectetary then she followed the assistant of Lisa.

"Knock...knock..." Lisa was looking at his office door. For the first time in his life he felt nervous by the impact of a woman. "Come in." He deepened and hardened his voice. He saw his assistant entered first then follows by a woman. A very beautiful woman. A woman who makes his peaceful night to  destruction. A woman of his dream.

"I leave you here, Ms Kim". the assistant went outside.

"You?" She almost whispered the word.

Jennie's POV

He was the man I saw in the restaurant if I'm not mistaken. Looking at him straingt on his eyes it seems like I am hypnotized by him. He has a very masculine aura. He was looking at me as if he was looking into my soul. I looked down as I can't handle my nervousness..

"Welcome to the Manoban Empire, Ms. Jennie Kim." His voice send shiver down to my spine. I looked up to him again he was standing inches away from me. Then he gave his hand to me for a shakehand and I took it. He then holding my hand carefully as if he want to be a gentleman. I was looking into his eyes as he looking at mine. Those eyes then I traveled my gaze to his nose down to his lips. 'God is he really a man? Why he is so handsome? Gosh! Oh what's happening to me?'  I gulped with my thought and I quickly took my hand from him.

"Take some seat Ms. Kim." I sat down. I forcefully calm my self. 'I'm here for my family for my daddy.' in my mind.

"So, how can I help you Ms. Kim?" He asked me. He was looking at me seriously without even smiling. I was really hesitant to tell him the reason why I'm in his office.

"I.. I.. " It seems like there a stuff stucked in my throat. Then I fixed my self for the nth time.. "Okay. I'll tell you. .I agree to marry you." I'm bowed my head without looking at him. I looked at him as I didn't hear any word from him. He was just looking at him and I started to talked to him again. And this time I'm looking directly into his eyes. " I want to save my daddy's company. I overheard their conversation with your lawyer earlier in the office and I just found out the second option and ... and that is to marry you will cleared out our debts." I paused. I breathe.

" I just saw your lawyer leaving our company and without any hesitation I followed him here." and I paused again. "And... and.. I wanted to talk to you personally. I wanted you to disregard the document the one that my dad signed to." He then suddenly got up and walked closely to mine. Then he level his face in mine. We are now again inches away from each other. I can smell his perfume, I can smell his minty breathing. Then I felt uncomfortable because his hands was travelling from my back down to the back of my hips. He was caressing my back while he whispered at me " Do you already know what will be you duty as my wife, Ms. Kim?"

I was frozed by his seductive tone of voice. I just shook my head. He then grab my butt to my surprised i slapped his face really hard. Then I quickly got up from my seat and I almost ready to leave the office but he is fast than I thought he grab me by my waist effortlessly and he kissed me on my lips. I was so shocked. To my surprise I open my mouth and he grab the apportunity to kiss really hard while his tounge trying to reached mine. My first kiss was robbed by the man who I don't really know. I forcefully pulled my self from him then i pushed him so hard. Then he looked at me shocked. I was crying looking at him. I can't believe this is really happening to me. I'm here for a good intension but in the end I was the one who got sexually harassed by a so-called President Manoban. I ran to the door as fast as I can. I wiped my tears as I entered the elevator but my tears doesn't want to stop from crying.

That's all for today!