CHAPTER 8

Lisa's POV

I know she’s here now vacationing in the Island but I didn’t expect to see her here. I suddenly shifted my gaze in another direction.  I try to fight how I feel about her because of his father.  All I wanted to do was avenge my parents.  I want Ji-yong Kim to suffer in exchange for everything he did to them. I don't want to mess up  all our plans. "Are you okay?"  Mina suddenly hugged me like a leech.  She is beautiful and sexy but she is not my type of woman. I just nodded at her and I just let her curled her arm around my neck.

"Is that Jennie Kim?"  I suddenly awoke in my deepest thoughts when Suelgi asked me. "She's better in person."  Jisoo replied while staring amazed at the table of the three girls. "Yes, it's Jennie Kim. The two with her are Rose Park and Irene Bae. Those are famous models."   Solar said irritably. Suelgi was just quietly looking at me and I got up to avoid his gaze. I went straight outside the restaurant without noticing them. I just want to be alone in my room.

Jennie's POV

"Let's go to the bar tonight."  Rose invited me and Irene to go to the bar tonight.  I also haven't drunk alcohol in a long time.  It seems like I also want to drink because something has been bothering my mind these past few days I really want to lose it, I don’t want to think about that arrogant man. "yeah, sure" was my immediate response.  I actually invited the two to take a vacation here on Jeju Island after what happened to me and Lisa, I was always an idiot thinking about my first kiss and I really hated my self for being like that.

"What are we going to do this afternoon?"  Irene asked.  "Looks like I want to sleep first."  Rose replied.  "Me too, I want to rest first. I'm tired from our diving session earlier."  I said to Irene. The three of us agreed to rest first.  After we had our lunch we left the resto and before we go to our respective rooms we passed the mini aquarium for a while.

At Kim's Mansion

"What are we going to do now, honey? In a few days, the company will be gone from us."  Jennie's mother cried.  "How about Jennie? She will definitely be the headline even her career will be affected." Sandara is worried for her daughter and her husband.  "Forgive me."  Ji-yong's tearful response to his wife.  Sandara immediately hugged him "sssshhhh. No..It's not your fault we did everything, I accept that we will lose our company. The only thing I can't accept is that my daughter and you  will lose to me." Ji-yong kissed his wife on her forehead
"That's not going to happen."
Ji-yong received another notice that day from Lisa's lawyer.  He wants to sell all his assets but no one wants to buy it for no apparent reason. They can do nothing but to wait for the day when their company will be taken over.

At the Bar..

The three men entered the bar not including the women Jisoo had hired.  The three went to the VIP table and sat there.  They ordered their drinks.  The bar was full of beautiful and sexy women causes Jisoo and Suelgi to drowled.  A few minutes later the three beautiful models arrived. They are wearing a mini sexy dress that makes all men looked at them with lust they sat in front of the three men's  table and  because the three women were sitting close to them Lisa immediately noticed Jennie. 

The girl at the other table was happily talking to her friends.  Lisa just stared at Jennie he lingered his eyes to the woman's body. He was annoyed knowing that some men looking at Jennie as a prey until the girl looked in his direction. Jennie got surprised by what she saw, she didn't expect the man she wanted to get rid of in her mind was there looking at her intently. The two of them looked into each other's eyes and Jennie immediately averted her eyes in the man's direction as if nothing had happened. After more than 30 minutes, Jennie suddenly felt drunk so she stood up and went to the middle of the dance floor while her friends fully supported her of what she was going to do the two also getting drunk cheering Jennie.

"Show them what you got ghoorrl!!" Rose shouted from their table. Jennie began to dance along with the sensual music she grind her hips seductively.  Every grind she makes is like an alcohol that will make every men drunk. Her body shaped perfectly. Suddenly a big hand grab Jennie's waist from behind and whispered to Jennie "What do you think your doing?" the cold voice seems familiar she then looked her back and she froze. Lisa darker aura makes Jennie chilled. "Let go me!" Jennie distant herself to Lisa but Lisa was fast he grab Jennie's arm and pulled the girl outside the bar.

When the two got out of the bar Jennie immediately pushed Lisa away.  "Let go of me!"  She shouted angrily.  "As far as I know Jennie Kim you agreed to marry me."  Lisa just stared at the girl.  "I'm taking back everything I told you!"  Jennie replied.  Suddenly the man did not like what the girl said.  "I don't want to marry a man like you. You only use money just to get what you want." Jennie just stared into the man's eyes. "Like you said Jennie I'll use your company's debt just to get you."

Jennie was about to leave Lisa when her cellphone suddenly rang.  "Mom?"  Jennie felt nervous all of the sudden.  Knowing her mother, she wouldn’t call if there was nothing important to say.  "Jennie your dad ..." her mom spoke hesitantly in the other land. "We're in the hospital now because your father had a heart attack."  her mother cries as she tells jennie the sad news. "Mom, how's dad now?" Jennie started crying. "The doctor said he need to get a surgery as soon as possible. His condition is very critical and he need to do a heart transplant. I don't know what to do. I don't know where to get that money to pay for your father's operation." Sandara keeps crying in the other land while Jennie, on the other hand, struggles to stabilize herself.  "Mom, don't worry I'll do everything. Okay?"

Lisa who was standing at the other side quitely listening to the conversation between the mother and daughter he felt worried for the girl.  Although he hated Jennie's father, he could not explain how he felt when he saw the girl crying.

"I can help you."

Happy Sunday!!! ❤