Good Girl Gone Bad

Dior Saudiah Brewster

 "I WANT THIS DICK! GIVE ME SOME DICK!" I yelled at my boyfriend while pulling at his sweats as he laughed at me

"Yo go somewhere you mad drunk." He said as I frowned poking my lips out. "Please daddy." I said as he shook his head no.

"Go lay down. You got class in the morning." He said causing me to roll my eyes.

"Come fuck me in the shower then." I said as he looked at me. "Yo you wilding, I'm on the mic they could hear you." He said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"Good then they know you gay." I said stumbling to the bathroom. This was the second night in a row he has denied me from his dick and he was really starting to piss me off.

Turning the shower on I quickly threw my hair in a bun and grabbed my makeup wipes, wiping the make up off my face as the shower water ran. Let me tell you a lot has changed since high school. After breaking up with Baby and graduating I deciding I didn't want to go to college in New York.

I needed a fresh start so I decided to come to Clark Atlanta University. I'm not going to lie, I was a nervous wreck and hated it. I wanted to come home and transfer out of her but my dad told me no. He had already paid that semester off and he wouldn't be able to get his money back so my ass was stuck until that December the end of the semester.

I cried myself to sleep literally everyday for a good month. I hated my roommate. She was some weird white girl who tried too hard to be black. We actually ended up fighting because the bitch was touching and wearing my shit. But I thugged it out the rest of the semester. It wasn't until the last week of class I met Erin.

Erin and I clicked and we been thick as thieves. She's from Atlanta so she took me in. Introduced me to her friends and the whole nine yard. Now in my junior year we're still closer then ever. Now don't get shit twisted she isn't my best friend, India will forever hold that title. But Erin is definitely one of my closets friends.

Getting out the shower I wrapped the towel around me walking back into the bedroom. Grabbing my black Louis Vuitton duffel bag I pulled out a pair of panties and bra with the black off-white sweats and matching hoodie I had. Throwing it on, I quickly put all my belongings in the duffel bag.

"Where you going?" I heard as I pulled the duffle bag over my shoulder.

"Home. You ain't giving me dick and I'm not about to sit here and watch you play this bum ass game all night." I said as I grabbed my purse hearing him suck his teeth but I could give two fucks.

"Bye then." He said causing me to scuff.

"Goodbye Rodrick." I said walking out his room. Shaking my head I pulled my phone out ordering an Uber. My car I had left it parked in my apartment complex because I knew I would be drinking tonight.