Part 2

Zachary 'Booby' Shahidi

"What's going to happen when the baby come? There's really something wrong with this girl

"What's going to happen when the baby come? There's really something wrong with this girl. I don't get these new moms." My mom said as I took a deep breath.

It was taken everything in me to not say some disrespectful shit. I loved my mom but I loved Gia more. She was the mother of my children, she opened my heart to a love my mom couldn't give me.

"If you ain't gon say nothing nice you don't have to speak about her. We don't gotta talk about shawty forreal." I said as my mom sucked her teeth.

"Hmm, at least I know the baby gon be pretty. She make cute kids." She said causing me to shake my head. It was Mother's Day and I had came and stopped by my moms house to give her some flowers and her gift.

"We'll are you at least okay? How's the Charmaine girl? She seemed wholesome." My mom said causing me to shake my head. For some odd reason my mom tend to always like the crazy bitches I find.

"Ma I ain't messing with that girl no more." I said as she shook her head. "She was nice." She said as I shook my head.

"You spoken to Brandi? Checked on her?" She asked causing me to suck my teeth and get up. She was speaking straight nonsense asking me dumb ass questions. Me and Brandi had nothing to speak about. I hadn't spoken to her since she had the miscarriage. It wasn't much to say.

"You leaving already?" My uncle asked me causing me to shake my head no. "Nah I just need to get away from your sister." I told him as he started laughing.

Feeling my phone vibrate I took it out my pocket looking and saw it was Essex's IPad. Walking to my car I got in and pressed the green button he was in the camera cheesing.

"Daddy!" He shouted causing me to smile.

"Wassup papa." I said as he picked the iPad up trying to show my something.

"Look at mommy belly, it's big." He said as I looked at Gia as she folded clothes in nothing but a bra and some boy shorts. She must ain't realize he had the camera on her.

Looking down at her belly she was huge. And I hated that I wasn't there going through the late night craving, watching the baby kick. A nigga was sad I couldn't even rub, or kiss her belly.

"Mama, say hi to dada." Essex said.

"Essex! I know you do not have me on that damn camera!" She yelled causing him to laugh.

"Stop acting. Ain't shit I haven't seen before." I said as I heard her suck her teeth.

"Give the iPad to mommy real quick." I said as he shifted and handed her the iPad.

"Yes?" Her soft voice spoke causing me to smile.

"Fix ya face, acting like you ain't happy to see a nigga." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Boy bye." She said causing me to laugh.

"Happy Mother's Day, how was your day?" I asked as she sat the iPad on the dresser and continued folding clothes.

"It was alright, weird." She said.

"How was it weird?" I asked as she got quiet and shook her head causing me to furrow my eyebrows.

"Gia, I know you not about to start crying." I said as she started to nodd her head. Every call she was crying this shit was annoying.

"Why you crying?" I asked confused.

"It's my first Mother's Day without you. Everybody had somebody and here I am with two kids and no one." She said as I tilted my head back.

"I'm sorry." I told her. If I knew she felt this way I would have flew out there. I just figured she wanted her space.

"We gon have to talk bout this living arrangement. And us." I said as she wiped the tears.

"Booby, you can't keep speaking of us especially when you still with Charmaine." She spoke as I licked my lips.

"I'm not with that girl no more." I told her as she just got quiet.

"Oh." She said as I nodded my head.

"Look, we don't have to rush and be in no relationship. I'm honestly not even on that type of time. I just want to be with my kids man. I want to be in the delivery room when you give birth. I want to do the night shifts, change shitty diapers." I told her as she just smiled.

"I want all that too. But I can't with the lies." She spoke  as I remained quiet.

"Like I deserve so much more." She said as I nodded my head agreeing. "Nah I agree and ain't no lies. Seeing you like this broke me. To know that you going through all this cause of me is tuff. I hate that this shit happened." I told her as she started wiping tears that ain't even fall.

"You such a fucking cry baby." I teased as she sucked her teeth. "It's cause of this damn baby." She said causing me to shake my head.

"Nah don't blame that on my child. Yo ass been crying. Since the first day I met ya ass, was crying on the way home from the club."'i teased as she sucked her teeth.

"Oh my gosh stop, why do you remember that?" She asked causing me to smirk.

"Ain't shit I don't remember." I told her truthfully. When I say I love Gia i really mean that shit. She was no regular bitch. The moments we spent or spend together forever in my memory.

"I gotta go give your child a bath. Essex come say by to your dad."  Gia said as she passed the IPad to him.

"Bye bye daddy. Love you." He said cheesing causing me to smile.

"Love you too, I'll see you soon." I told him and he hung up. Going to my contact book I immediately scrolled until I found my relator. Sending her a quick text message. I was done chasing bitches, being and bitches face. That shit ain't do nothing.

I missed my family. I was ready.

****************

It's been a long time coming. I know. But rest to sure I'm back and this book will be coming to and end soon.