Backyard Fun

Gia Amour Brewster

"Gigi, hurry the fuck up niggas hungry

"Gigi, hurry the fuck up niggas hungry." Gio had said as I flipped the meat over on the grill. I had no idea why niggas even had me on the grill. One of these lazy ass men should have been grilling. Closing the lid, I grabbed my water.

Looking around my eyes landed on Dior who was laughing at something with India. I was glad that she was enjoying herself. Looking around my backyard I noticed some light skin bitch, I've never seen before holding my child.

"Oh someone has me fucked up." I said walking over to her. "Who you?" I asked rudely not really caring as I took Essex out her hands. "I don't like people holding my kid." I said as she looked at me as if I hurt her feelings.

"I'm Baby's girlfriend. Skai said it was okay to hold him. He's so cute." She said as I just nodded my head. "I don't know why she would have thought that. I don't even trust her with him." I said looking at Essex.

"You okay?" I asked him has he nodded his head and started rubbing his eyes. Looking down at my watch it was 2:30pm it was his nap time. "I'm sorry." The girl said as I just nodded my head. Baby and Skai both had me fucked up. I didn't like random people in my home especially touching my fucking child. That was two no no's.

"Why you got that face?" Zach asked as he grabbed Essex out my hand. "Who told Baby he could bring someone and then she was holding my fucking son. I don't like that shit." I said as he looked over at the girl I was talking about.

"Skai brought her. He ain't even know she was in the city." Zach said as I nodded my head. "Mmmh, give me him, I was about to put him for his nap." I said reaching for Essex.

"It's cool, I got him." He said as I nodded my head walking away tell I felt him grab my hair and pull me towards him. "You performed like a star last night. Might have put baby number 2 in ya." He whispered causing me to suck my teeth.

"You better hope not, three babies gon run your pockets dry." I said winking at him as he started laughing. Yes I ended up fucking him last night I had a weak moment, I was drunk and horny. I never said cutting him off would be easy.

"What you said to Emily? She over there crying. And why you laughing in that nigga face like he not having a baby on you." Skai said causing me to step back and process everything that just came out her mouth.

"First off, I don't know who the fuck Emily is. Don't know why she in my house and holding my child. And second off me and my baby daddy business is my business." I said as she laughed.

"Okay don't come crying to me again." She said walking away. Taking a deep breath is was taking everything in me not to snatch her by that fucking wig she had on. Bitch gon tell me shawty was crying as if I was suppose to care.

_______________________

"Can we talk?" I heard causing me to look and see Jaja, Zach's older sister.

"Wassup?" I asked looking at her. "I want to apologize, I didn't know they was fucking. That shit is wack. My friend or not I don't support that shit. You family now." She said as I nodded my head.

"It's cool. I just don't want that girl around me for her safety and my sanity." I said not wanting to go into details with Jaja. Although she apologized I still don't trust this bitch.

"And between me and you I don't think she's pregnant." She added as I just nodded my head. Jaja was being messy as fuck telling me this. But that wasn't my business.

_______________________

Washing the last dash I let out a deep breath. A bitch was tired. I had finally had my house to myself. My mom and dad decided to stay at Troy and Seven house. India went to Dior house.

Turning off the lights downstairs I made my way upstairs to the bedroom. To no surprise Zach was laying in the bed watching tv. Ever since shit went down between us this nigga was always home. He handled his business and was home by 9'oclock. Niggas always acted correct when they got caught.

"You had fun?" He asked as I shrugged my shoulders. "Entertaining people is tiring. I'm not hosting another thing." I said exhausted as fuck.

"When we gonna talk though? Let me know what we doing now." He said causing me to look at him. I just told the nigga I was tired and he wanted to start.

"Talk about what? What else is there to talk about?" I whined while putting my hair in a messy bun.

"Us.You know I want to be with you. I fucked up. I apologize. I can't take it back. I did that shit. If you don't want to be with me. I'll respect it but Im not about to sit here and play house. You can have the house but imma stay at the apartment." He said as I felt tears coming down my face.

"I want to be with you. But I don't want to sit here and watch you raise another bitch baby. I want all your babies. And you out here giving them to other bitches. I can't be with you if it's your baby. That shit hurt. Call me selfish. I don't care. I don't like to share ." I cried as I felt Zach pull me into his arm.

"Stop that crying shit." He mumbled as I cried harder.

"I don't know what you want me to do Gia." He said as he wiped my tears. I didn't know what I wanted him to do either. This shit was really beyond me.

____________________________________

Ya think Gia wrong for it wanting to be with him if home girl pregnant? 👀👀👀👀 let's talk about it.

Sis what her man all to herself!

_______________________

Brandi Maxwell ( thirty two years old)

  Brandi Maxwell  ( thirty two years old)

.

Jaja Shahidi ( twenty nine )