Baby Shower

Gia Amour Brewster

"Did you tell him?" Lacey asked me as I sat down sipping my signature Mia Bia Margarita

"Did you tell him?" Lacey asked me as I sat down sipping my signature Mia Bia Margarita.  Shaking my head no.

"Why not? Don't you think he should know." She said as I turned to look at her. "Now is not the time." Was all I said. This weekend was about Easton and India. I wasn't about to ruin it with my drama. Me not returning to Atlanta was definitely going to stir some mess, especially with Booby.

"I think you're being selfish." Lacey said as I rolled my eyes. I honestly didn't care what she had to say. I was far from being selfish! All I ever did was give to motherfuckers who took shit. I was done being nice to people. I had moved to Atlanta for Booby! He fucked that up once he stepped out of our relationship. It was time for me to do me. My mind was already made up. Me and Essex moving back to New York was definite. I had already purchased a nice little townhouse in Westchester County.

"This whole thing is beautiful thank you so much." India said as she wobbled next to me.

"No problem, anything for you and my little brother." I told her truthfully. This was the last weekend of the year and this is the weekend Elijah and India choose to have their festivities, hence why I wasn't breaking the news I was moving.

They were killing to birds with one stone. People didn't have to fly out two different times. Tonight was the baby shower, tomorrow will be the wedding. I thought it was a cute ass idea.

"My niece needs to hurry up!" I said looking down at India's belly. They had found out it was another girl a few months ago. She was going on 9 months and she was huge and very much glowing.

"Look who late ass just showed up." She said pointing towards the door where Dior and Baby were greeting people. I hadn't spoken to her sand a few days mostly because I didn't know how to break the news to her.

"She's not going to be mad." India said already knowing what I was thinking. I just felt bad leaving her but I just can't stay ain't nothing there for me.

"MY BESTIEEEEEE WESTIEEE. OMG YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!" Dior yelled as she finally made it over to us giving India a hug and rubbing her belly.

"You sure you have 3 more weeks?" Dior asked as India nodded her head. "Yes you sound like Gia." She said as I nodded my head.

"I said the same shit, look like she gon have this birthday tonight." I said as Dior nodded her head.

Walking away letting them talk, I went over the the table Booby was sitting holding Essex.

"Why you holding? He not no baby." I said sitting in the empty chair next to Bobby wiping the crust that was on Essex's face.

"He tired." Booby said as I nodded my head.

"What's wrong with you?" Bobby asked as I shook my head. "You lying, you should know I know when you lying." He said placing his hand on my thigh as I turned my head.

He was right, I couldn't lie for shit. "We'll talking bout it later." I told him as he nodded his head.

"Aweee look at my favorite little family! Picture time." One of my dad's cousins yelled while holding a camera in front of us. Scooting closer I smiled for the picture.

"When are you two gonna tie the knot and give lil Essex a sister!" She said causing me to shake my head.

"Essex is fine." I said looking over at my sleeping baby. Essex was a lot to handle himself and I was not ready for another baby no time soon! Plus Booby and I wasn't together but people ain't know that because I did not like people in my business.

"Cousin Connie please no more kids." I said as she laughed and walked away with her camera. "She's crazy." I said as Booby nodded his head.

"Another kid don't sound too bad." He said smiling at me showing his teeth causing me to roll my eyes. "Boy bye." I said waving him off. He was crazy if he thought I was giving him another baby.

"Oh shit my nigga Goldy." Booby said causing me to turn and see my only nephew Dj.

"Dj!" i shouted standing up giving him a hug. Despite the fact Kristin no longer spoke to anyone in the family we did still keep in contact with Dj. He was old enough to know what was happening and he kept contact with us.

Now both him and my little sister Destiny was 17 years old. It's crazy how fast time went by.

"I'm here to stay, Kristin bugging the fuck out these days." He said referring to his mother as her first name. Dj was not my child and I wasn't bout to correct him. For him to be referring to her as Kristin she must have clearly pissed him off.

"I know mommy happy." I said already knowing my mom was gon spoil the fuck out of Dj. When it came to the boys my mom was gonna go out. She did not play bout her boys. If she could still wipe Saint's ass she would.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" My mom said causing everyone to turn and look at her.

"I just want to say thank you all for coming to celebrate with EASTON and India this weekend! I'm gaining another beautiful granddaughter I'm so excited! And I'm gaining a beautiful daughter in law. India thank you so much for giving me my two grandchildren and making my son truly happy! Thank you for being an amazing friend to my Dior. You're literally the best thing that happened for this family thank you so much." My mom spoke.

"We have another hour or so but the party is going to continue tomorrow! Please be on time to the wedding!" She shouted.

"Ma you be on time." Gio shouted causing everyone to laugh. Shaking my head this is what I missed, being around my family.

________________________________

Demetrius "Goldy"Adams

Destiny Imani Brewster

____________________________________

I know it's been a while and this chapter a little dry. Nothing much happened. But Gia is moving to New York! Booby don't know how ya think he gon take it? I'm bringing Dj and Destiny into the mix. Yes I sped up the age a lil😭😭😭 they gon be 17. And yes A Kristin return might just happen! 🥴🥴🥴🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

VOTE AND COMMENT!