Mind your BeeezWax

Gia Amour Brewster

"Akeke." I said as I watched my mom laugh at what ever the fuck Zachary said. Shit was all laughs now but once I tell her home boy got a baby on the way shit won't be sweet.

"Why you grilling them like that?" Grandma Gloria said as I shook my head. "She a hater that's all grams." Zach said as I rolled my eyes. Her, my parents, and Destiny had flew in from New York for Dior's party. They had came in early to help with last minute errands. My grandmother wasn't attending the party though, she was the babysitter for the night.

"When ya giving me some more grand babies, Essex said he wants a sister." My mother said. "Well his father and Brandi giving him one." I said not realizing what I just said.

Looking up everyone was quiet and just staring at me. "Brandi your pet name?" My grandma asked as I scrunched up my face.

"Hell No." I yelled as I felt a hand connect with the back of my head. "Watch your mouth." My mother said.

"Well if it ain't you who he got pregnant?" My grandma asked while rolling her head and putting her hands on her hip.

"Gloria let's mind our business now." My mother said as my grandmother sucked her teeth and waved her off.

"No cause my granddaughter doesn't have to be treated like this. I knew I didn't like this ain't shit ass nigga. Probably not even a good dad." My grandmother said while burning a whole in Zach who was burning a whole in me.

"He's an amazing father." I said as she sucked her teeth. I wasn't one to bash someone. I gave credit when credit is do and Zach was a damn good father. "No no, your dad thats an amazing father. He don't have no babies outside of your mother." She said shading Zach.

"Gloria please. You assuming right now. There's things you don't know about me and Gionni's relationship. Gia and Zach's personal relationship does not define his role as a father. Now like I said before this conversation is really non of our business and we going to leave it at that." My mother said as my grandmother got quiet.

"I'm going to call my son. You should not be talking to me like this and my granddaughter should not have to put up with this." My grandmother said as she walked out the living room as my mom stuck up her middle finger rolling her eyes. Of course my grandmother didn't see.

"I apologize for that. She just gets on my damn nerve." My mother said as Zach just nodded his head.

"Let me take papa bear to bed. Look at him." My mom said while picking up a sleeping Essex leaving me and Zachary alone in the living room.

This was the first time we have been alone since I found out. I had been avoiding him to the best of my ability. I still wasn't sure how I wanted to react. I didn't even mean to let that shit slip especially in front of my grandma.

"You not gon speak?" I asked him as he just looked down at whatever was on his phone ignoring me. "So you gon act like you don't hear me?" I asked standing up snatching the phone out his hand. Everyone knew I didn't like to be ignored. Usually my cry baby ass would cry but since I was too mad at him to do that.

"Give me my phone back." He spoke calmly. As I sucked my teeth taking a seat. "No we gon talk about this shit." I said as he licked his lips looking at me.

"Fuck is there to speak about? You said what you said." He said as I tapped my leg. He was really pissing my off because he wasn't saying much.

"So you got that bitch pregnant? You really got her pregnant?" I asked him.

"Look I ain't about to lie that ain't in my character. I did have sex with her like tw-" Not even letting him finish his sentence I beamed his phone at him hitting him right in the face.

Next thing I know he had me pinned up on the chair with one hand around my neck. "You fucking crazy bitch." He said staring me in my face.

"I should fucking kill you." He said as I rolled my eyes kicking him right in his dick causing him to hunch over. Everybody might be scared of this nigga but he didn't put not one once of fear in me. My father is the only man to do that.

"Bitch fuck you. Best believe I'm out this bitch. First fucking flight out as soon as this party is over." I said leaving him in the living room.

Nigga swear up and down he don't lie and be honest but the fact he slept with this bitch two months ago. God knows how many other bitches he's fucking. We were no longer the same people when we started fucking with each other. It was okay at first cause I was in a relationship and it was just dick but my fucking feelings are involved plus we have a whole kid. That shit ain't cool.

_______________

"You know you wrong for airing that mans dirty laundry out like that?" My mom said as I rolled my eyes.

"It slipped but fuck him." I said as she laughed. "It's that Brandi bitch. His sister friend." I said as my mom just nodded her head. She knew about Brandi because the bitch constantly shades me whenever she see me.

"I'm not going to say or bash him because he's not just your little boyfriend. That's Essex's father. He's family for eternity. But just know because he's Essex's father doesn't mean you have to be with him. And just because he did do this doesn't mean you have to leave him. Love make you do crazy things including staying with a nigga who cheated on you." She said as I nodded my head.

"I know ma." I said as she nodded her head.

"Alright get some sleep, we have a long day tomorrow." She said giving me a kiss on my head.

As soon as she walked out the room Zach walked in. "Oh no, you can go to a guest room or Brandi's house." I said as he took off his clothes. "Shut up. I'm sleeping in my bed." He said as i rolled my eyes.

"Well don't touch me." I said laying down pulling the cover over me. "Don't put your leg on me." He said as I made a face turning around.