Deja VU

Gia Amour Brewster

"You really doing the damn thing G, proud of you

"You really doing the damn thing G, proud of you." Rain said as we sat down on the couch.

Ever since I ran into Rain a couple months ago we have been talking nonstop. The friendship literally picked up where it left off. Rain and Willow were visiting from Atlanta.

"Girl bye, I haven't even done anything for you to be proud of." I told her.

"I'm not we're I want to be at at life. A single mom? No real. Like my mom, when she was my age she had a name for herself, a business!" I vented as Rain sat there.

"Gia stop. You're an amazing mom. So what you and Booby not together? What's important is Essex is happy, healthy. You have your own business. The lingerie line and the clothing line no?" She asked as I shook my head no.

"I don't even want to do any of that. Like my heart is not even there. I could care less about that stuff. I don't know what to do with my life." I spoke while the tears started to come down.

"Awww GiGi." Rain said pulling me into a hug.

"And like I'm tired of crying. It's all I do. I cry every damn day. It's exhausting. The other day Essex had to wipe my tears. My three year old shouldn't be wiping my tears. It's just sucks. To have no help, no one." I continued to cry as Rain patted my back.

"I know, I know exactly what it feels like to have no one. To like your alone. To have your child wipe your own tears. I've been through it all. I had people, I had a friends, you guys who wanted to help me but no I didn't want to accept the help." Rain said as I pulled away looking at her.

"I'm so sorry, Rain. I was a terrible friend. I wasn't there for you. I'm still a shitty friend. I'm crying about my little problems." I said as she cut me off.

"Stop, it's not your fault. I didn't want the help. You're here now, I'm here now. That's all that matters." Rain shouted while wiping my tears.

Feeling my phone vibrate I picked it up and noticed it was Essex's iPad.

"Mommy!" He shouted as I wiped the tears smiling.

"Mommy crying? You sad. Why you sad?" He asked, causing me to smile as I shook my head.

"No mommy allergies are bad." I told him as he just stared at me tilting his head to the side.

"Daddy! Mommy allergies bad." He said turning the IPad towards Booby who was now walking towards the IPad.

"Why you crying?" Booby deep ass voice boomed as I watch him pick Essex and the iPad up.